Chapter 2 - Fashionably Late

"Welcome aboard my boy!" The short guild master cheered as the white haired girl, stamped a light blue guild symbol on (y/n)'s left wrist. "You're now a proud member of Fairy Tail!" all the guild members cheered, except for a guy with a helmet, a brownish haired girl, a green haired guy, and a blonde guy with a lightning blot scar over his right eye.
All four of them walked forward towards (y/n) and the guild master.

"What's so special about this guy? Why's everyone so happy he joined us?" The blonde guy complained. "From what I can see the only thing great about this guy is how well he kisses asses..."

"Laxus." Master Makarov cuts him off.

"This is what's wrong with this guild... we have a weak leader." Laxus and his goons walk out of the guild.

(Y/n) turns to the white haired girl. "Hey Mirajane, who was that guy, and what's his deal?"

"That's Laxus Dreyar, He's Master Makarov's grandson." Mirajane explained. "He's been acting like this since Master kicked his father out of the guild."

"Don't pay any mind to him." Makarov said as he finished off his beer. "Let's get back to celebrating."

(Y/n) walks around the guild talking to everyone, before pausing for a moment. "Hey where's Natsu and Happy?"

"Oh them, they got a tip that Natsu's father might be in another City." A man with a pipe said.

"Well what about Erza, I haven't seen her all day either?"

"Master sent her on a mission this morning, I got no clue when she's coming back." The man laughed. "The names Wakaba by the way." (Y/n) talks with Wakaba for a little while longer before moving on to other guild members. After talking to just about everyone in the guild, Gray and a Girl, with dark hair and tan skin, finds him

"You seem bored." The girl says.

"Only kind of." (Y/n) laughs a little.

"Well in that way why don't you come with us." Gray says holding up a flyer. "It's not much of a reward, but at least with three people it should be pretty simple." The three set out for the Village, known as Orchid, for (y/n)'s first official mission as part of Fairy Tail.

In another City

Happy, waves, and laughs, as Natsu has to ride the train again, because he was to sick to get off. After watching this happen two more times Happy finally helps Natsu off the train, and Natsu instantly springs to life. "Alright Happy, Let's do this!"

"Aye Sir!" Natsu and Happy wonder throughout the City of Hargeon, looking for the so called Salamander.

Back In Orchid Village

(Y/n)'s pov

"Thank you three some much, for taking on this request." The Chief said. "Even knowing the dangers of it."

"This is nothing, one dark wizard is no match for three Fairy Tail wizards." Gray boasted.

"Yes, one dark wizard." The chief looked off too the side. "Now off you go!" The Chief pushed the three of us out of the village. "Now go defeat that dark wizard!" The chief yelled out, as we walked down the path.

"Hey Cana."

"Yeah, (y/n)."

"I'm not the only one that thought that Chief guy was acting weird, was I?"

"No, something seemed off about him."

"What are you two talking about?"

"That Chief Something was weird about him, you didn't notice?" I asked.