Chapter 1

I woke up because of annoying beeping noise that won't stop and when I opened my eyes I was blinded by the bright lights and all the white that is around me but that's when I heard dad yelling at someone about something but I was still too out of it to understand what he was saying. I started to move around and that's when he knew I was awake because he straight to my side and started to ask if I was ok but as I was about to tell him that I just felt sore I couldn't because my throat hurt so much.

That's when my private doctor Chiyo (she likes to go by Recover girl) and that's when dad asked me what happened while Chiyo looks over my medical charts while I told my story.

-2 days earlier-

My concert is tomorrow so I have to rehearse today but I feel like I'm being watched so I called the head of security over to talk to him but when I did I noticed that he seemed a bit more off then usual and there seems to be less security then usual but I need to focus more on practice then anything.

A few hours later dad and Aizawa (papa) came in holding my bento which in return made my stomach growl and it made me blush. I walked away from the head of security to go to them but as I was walking I felt him staring at me as I was walking away from him but I knew that dad was watching watching him as I was walking up to him and when I came up to papa dad motioned for us to go towards my changing room which also is my brake room.

After we ate dad said that he will pick me up after my rehearsal was over so we can have a family dinner somewhere but it's Papa's turn to pick. About 2 ours later rehearsal was over so I went to my dressing room and when I did I saw a package if cookies on my dresser with a note that said -please keep doing such an amazing job- it made me smile so I opened the container and ate a cookie but I did there tiny pricks in my mouth.

Though at the same time the door opened and dad came in along with papa so I turned around to face them and when I did they both gasped and ran to me but that's when I felt something drip from my mouth so I went to go wipe but when I looked down at my hands and saw blood. Dad kneeled down in front of me while papa called Chiyo and he asked if I could open my mouth so I did he pulled his phone and turned his flash light on and shinned it in my mouth.

~~3rd POV~~

Aizawa got off the phone with Chiyo and that's when he noticed a container opened on the dresser so he went over it and he saw that the container was full of cookies. He grabbed one and broke it in half and when he did he saw shards of glass inside the cookie so I put it back into the container and called his lab at his security agency to have someone come over and get the cookies so they can be tested along with container. After he got got off the phone with them he went over to his mate and his adopted son to tell them what he found out and to also tell them that he had called 2 of his best guards to come over.

It didn't take to long till Chiyo came in with her walking cane that looks like a syringe and a black medical bag, when she closed the door behind her she went straight to Izuku while pushing Aizawa and Toshinori out the way. She pulled out a small medical light and and shined it in his mouth; after she finished examing his she asked him to his head yes or no to the questions she is about to ask and of course he nodded his head yes.

"Is there any pain in your throat"

*Shakes head

"Ok good, now is the only thing you had since rehearsal had ended was the cookies"

*Nods head*

That's when there was a light knock on the door and because Izuku was busy with Chiyo that he didn't it but Aizawa answered it knowing who it was. He opened it and there stood 3 of the best workers from his agency but one of them is from the lab and he is the head of the lab and his name is Iida Tenya while the other 2 are Todoroki Shoto and Bakugo Katsuki. He gave the container of cookies to Iida and told him to see if there is anything else in the cookies and to finger test the container to see who has been handling it and to hurry so Iida saluted Aizawa and took off running; then he turned to the other 2 and told them to follow him and so they did.

When they got over to Izuku Chiyo was carefully pulling out the big pieces of glass out if his mouth but when Bakugo fully saw his face he immediately knew who it was so he ran over to Izuku and started to fuss over him not being careful, though this left both Aizawa and Todoroki confused and stunned.

Then Toshinori went over to them and told them that Bakugo and Deku are childhood friends that lost contact after Inko had died but at the same time Izuku's scent had drifted towards them because Bakugo turned the fan on. This made Todoroki sniff the air but as he was doing so he started to drool because to him Izuku's scent smelt like cinnamon and cookies; he knew right away that Izuku was his mate but he didn't how to brake it to his boss that his adopted son is his mate. Though the whole time he smelling the air Aizawa and Toshinori noticed him smelling the air and the drool coming from his mouth along with the nervous movements that he started to do.

Aizawa was a little vivid about having his number one guard as his son's mate but he knows he can't do anything about, though one the other hand Toshinori was happy and excited about it but he doesn't know how Izuku will react to this news due to some past complaints.