Chapter 15

I was sitting in my dressing room waiting to be fitted but as I was waiting Sho had me sitting on his lap as he texts his family about the plans we have for the baby and since bite marks are more like marriage we decided that I will I will get my last name to Todoroki soon.

As we were waiting there was a knock on the door so Sho put his phone back in his pocket and picked me up to place me in the chair so he can answer the door but as he was I could tell that his aura had changed.

"How may I help you"

"I'm here to drop off some packages for Deku"

"Sorry but all packages to go through security"

"I understand but one of them days only Deku can open it"

This got my attention and I could tell that Sho didn't like the sound of it so he guided the mail man to the dresser as he pulled me behind him and told the mail man to carefully put the packages down as he pulled a radio out and started to talk but I also recognized the other voices.

About 10 minutes later Iida and the rest of Sho's group was there along with Bakugo's group and a special bomb squad that Bakugo actually belongs to as well; as the bomb squad use a special device to detect any kind of subsidence that is in bombs. When they didn't get anything pap had them search the area to see if there was any as Sho went over to the package to open but just as he was about to when Ryuko and Tomoko came in talking to Shino about something but once they saw everyone in the dressing room they stopped and had worried faces but I think it's because they didn't see me so I came out from behind Sho. Once they saw me I could tell they let out a deep breath (probably out of relief) then Sho turned his attention back to the packages and opened the big one which had dead flowers and magets in it which grossed me out and he opened the other which had a cut up teddy bear with it's stuffing out.

Dad took both packages to Papa's lab to see if they can get anything off them and papa went to talk to the mail man that was forced to stay for questioning.

Once everyone that didn't belong there left we were in a awkward, uncomfortable silence and I was a little shoken up so Ryuko had called Yawara to come help cheer me up which I was thankful for and as we waited for him to show up the 3 sisters was bombarding Who with questions on who he is to me.

"He's my mate"

Once I said that they both froze on the spot but the first one to recover was Tomoko who just started to bounce around in happiness "I'm also pregnant" when I said that Tomoko tripped and fell face first to the ground as the other 2 turned their haze towards me and that's when Ryuko had gone all motherly on me. She didn't even notice Yawara come in but once he saw motherly Ryuko he knew something had happened so he went over to Shino to ask what was going on and when she told him he fainted which made a loud thud ecco in the room making Ryuko stop her motherly rant and turn around to see Yawara laying on the floor so with a sigh she said that we should get started before anymore time gets waisted.

After 2 hours of trying on different clothes and coming up with costumes ideas along with Yawara cheering up the mood in the room we had finally on the costumes I'm going to wear (the cover) and they weren't going to leave till we had told them that they could make the baby's clothes which made Tomoko run out of the room with her 2 sisters hot on her trail and Yawara who was casually walking not to far behind them.

We were in the car on the way home when I noticed that we weren't going the same way so I asked Tokoyami where we were going but Sho had pulled me back in the seat "your dad and boss man thinks it's for the best that you don't go home so I bought us a place and we're moving there, though Shinso had moved everything in and is waiting for us to go there so he can help us move things around. As we were getting close Sho had me put on a hoodie that covers my face and hair and covered my eyes so I wouldn't be to see the house.