Chapter 27

Dad didn't know that we were back "so you still do this" I looked at Kaachan as he walked in the house then back at dad who just stood there frozen in place while the other slowly came in as well.

"Uhh got to go" he ran so fast all you could see was a black black blue that looked like a galaxy "what the hell was that about" both me and Kaachan turned around and answered him at the same time "he does that when he thinks he's home alone".

"Its kind of creepy when you both talk at the same time" I looked at Denki and smiled while Kaachan just clicked his tongue like he always does.

I was laying in my bed looking through Amazon to see what I wanted while I had some music playing in the background till the bedroom door flew open followed by papa's yelling about today's incident making me jump up from my bed and scream....I fell off the bed.

"Papa calm down nothing seriously bad happened"

I took a deep breath as I peeked up from the other side of my bed "sorry didn't mean to scare you" I stood up and dusted myself off "good thing I cought it on camera". I gasped as Kaachan ran out of the room with his phone and I went to run after him but papa stopped me "your pregnant so you shouldn't be running around like that". I nodded as I calmly left the room to follow his scent but as I did I saw Sero and all he did was point the way Kaachan went and it was to his and Kiri's room.

"Omg babe you didn't post that on YouTube did you"

I was about to storm into the room "nope I put it on Tiktok" I gasped and kicked the door open "you will take that down right now". He jumped up and hide his phone behind his back with a smug grin "hell no you damn nerd" I growled and was about to jump at him till a pair of arms wrapped around me and pulled me to their chest.

"Baby calm down leave Bakugo be"

I slowly relaxed in his hold as he carried me back to our room "ok I had to go get something for you ok" I nodded my head.

He set me down on the bed and kneeled in front of me "with everything going on I got you something and remember keep it on you at all times" he pulled a knife out...no wait a dagger and it was in its case.