Chapter 28

~~Izuku's POV~~

"You got me a dagger"

I looked up at him and he nodded his head as he crossed his arms over his chest "yes because there will be times when no one can be with you do tomorrow I'll help you with knowing how to use it" I smiled "thank you baby". Just as we were about to kiss Shinso came in and told us that there will be a meeting in 10 minutes so I sighed and went to my closet to change.

Once I got done changing I went back to Sho and we headed to the living room. As we got there I got the whiff of Monoma which made me smile but Sho whispered what I'm smiling about and I told him he'll see.

"Ok dad, papa I have something to tell you....well more like show you"

He motioned for someone to go to him and as the person did you see that it was Monoma "this is my mate and we have already mated". I heard dad sigh "please tell me he isn't pregnant" Shinso just smiled and papa just slide out of his chair "why are both of my son's irresponsible". He looked at dad and he was on is phone doing something "yes, yes so totally irresponsible" you could tell by that response he was already shopping for me and Monoma. Papa got up.and started to leave the room complaining to himself about dad.

I stood up and went up to Monoma "well since I know your pregnant-" "please don't tell anyone if my family finds out that not only is my mate a male but that I'm also pregnant-" I put my hand on his shoulder "hey it's ok in pregnant too and if you need to you can move in here or with Shinso at his house". I saw him relaxing and had a soft smile on his face "are you sure its ok" I smiled "what I say goes, isn't that right dad" I looked over my shoulder and saw him still sitting in the same chair on his phone "yes son" I smiled and looked at Shinso "isn't that right Shinchan". He looked away "yes yes Izu" Monoma giggled "if it's ok can we stay here for a bit" Shinso nodded his head and both me and Monoma were smiling big "do you guys have a swimming pool" I nodded "come on you can borrow one of the swimming suits".

Then we took off to the room with Shoto and Shinso following