Chapter 32

~~Izuku's POV~~

We waited for them to come but they never did which made dad worry and papa well I don't really know but anyways I got up and said that I'll check on them so with a nod from papa and a ok from dad I made my way to the front door but didn't anyone so I went to their room.

Just as I was about to knockin hear sniffing so I kicked the door open and saw Monoma crying and a shocked Shinso "why did you kick my door like that" I could tell he wanted to yell but held himself back because of Monoma.

I figured Shinso and went to straight to Monoma and hugged him as say down

"Oh Monoma who did this to you, was it my big bad brother"

I used my baby voice which made him giggle a little bit but he pulled back "no it was my parents" I pulled him in dor a hug again "how about we go eat then we kick the alpha's out of a room and just have a night of omega's. He looks up at me and slowly nods his head so I grabbed my phone and texted Uraraka to meet us at the ice cream bar which she quickly replied with a ok and that she's bringing the other girls.

"ok Uraraka is going to meet us at the ice cream bar with the other girls

Before our alpha's could say anything I geabbed his hand and we ran out of the room towards the ice cream bar and once we got there you could laughing which meant the girls were already there.

"Our job today is to cheer Monoma up"

They all turn to look at us but gasped when they look at him Uraraka quickly got up and lead him to the seats while I got the ice cream "what happened" I looked up to Tsuyu "his parents" I didn't want to say anything else because it was my place to say. Luckily I didn't have to say anymore then that because she walked off with a small head nod and I went back to making a big Sunday split.

After I put the chocolate syrup on it I put 3 cherries on it then grabbed a bunch of spoons "ok make room" everyone scooted out of the way and we started to dig in

"After this we kick the alpha's out of my room and have a movie night till we all pass out"