Chapter 24

~~3rd POV~~

Once Izuku had finishes his shower he wrapped a towel around his waist and opened the door bathroom door but as he did he saw Uraraka standing there and he let out a squeak that made her give him a questioning look "I'm just here for my phone" and Izuku played dumb as he went headed to his closet to see what outfit he chose today.

"I dont know what your talking about"

He went into his closet and found a white skirt and matched it a flower crop top, black wedges and a black bow.

As he walked out of the cloes her saw Uraraka sitting on his bed with her phone in her hand "don't know what I'm talking about huh" I smiled at her and ran out of the room with her hot on my tail. When I ran down the stairs I saw Shincchan walk in "look out" he looked up at me and backed up so he wouldn't be in the way and as my foot hit the last step I looked up to see Uraraka sliding down the rail with a big grin. Before I could make a move she jumped off the railing as she got close to the bottom and made sure to knock me over but when she did I didn't feel any pain but I heard groaning so I looked up and saw that we flew into Shincchan.

I heard Uraraka chuckling which made me start chuckling and not so after we just start laughing but then Shincchan joined in so we were just a huddle of people laughing.

"Are you weirdoes doing"

I looked off to the side and saw Kaachan standing there with his hands on his hips like a sassy bitch "I was dragged into this" Kaachan tried not to laugh "more like you were pushed into it". I just stared at him with a blank face   and he shrugged his shoulders "I thought it was a good one" Shincchan just shook his head as Uraraka got off me "please never do that again" and he crossed his arms over his chest "oh yea like you can do better".

I stayed sitting on Shincchan as I watched Kaachan and Uraraka insult each other with a smile till Kiri came up beside me "do they do this offten"

"Please get off me"

I ignored Shincchan and continued to talk to Kiri "yea but it worse when we were little" I heard Shincchan asking if I could get off him but I still ignored him and continued to watch Ura and Kaachan.

"I told you to get off me"

Before I could say anything I felt like I was being picked up so I looked around but before I could see anything everything started to spin and I was on his a shoulder.

I screamed and my scream got everyone's attention "delayed reaction" Kaachan then burst out laughing followed by Ura and Kiri