Chapter 2

~~Izuku's POV~~

I had asked Kaachan if he could turn the fan on because I'm started to get hot as Chiyo was pulling the glass out my mouth. As she was doing that I hear dad yelling at someone but since he was behind me I couldn't tell who he was yelling at though papa was standing next to a really hot guy with red and and white hair who he has yet to introduce him to me but the way he is looking at him is kind of scary.

~~2 hours later~~

I don't know how long we have been at this but I do know that my ass has now fell asleep but luckily we are just about done.

-That guy is standing next to papa has been staring at me with to what I think is drool coming from the side of his mouth and I don't find it creepy like do with some guys; to me him having drool coming out of his mouth like that is kind of sexy-

I was brought out of my thoughts by Chiyo-kun telling me that all the glass is out of my mouth and that I should use a dry erase board to communicate along with warm liquid foods for a few days. I think dad knew what my concerns were because he asked the one thing that is on my mind "will I to be able to preform tomorrow" she seemed to think about it but a few minutes later she told that I will healed enough to preform as well as too eat some solid foods. I look at papa because I know he will worried about where to chose where we eat but instead he just smiled at me and told not to worry because he knows the perfect place to go.

On our way to the restaurant that papa picked out we stopped by a store to get me a all white board but I'm stead of dad or papa going in with me they sent Kaachan and I believe his name is Todoroki Shoto. As we were looking for one I felt that I was being watched again but this time I saw a shadow and instantly lacked onto Shoto-kun and that got both his and Kaachan's attention. As I was holding onto Shoto-kun Kaachan asked what is wrong so I pointed where I saw the shadow and I'm guessing when he looked to where I pointed he saw the shadow as well because he pushed me more into Shoto-kun and he slowly walked to where the shadow was but I couldn't see what else was going on because Shoto-kun took his jacket off and he put it on me.

Once I had it on he picked me up and made me put my head where his scent gland was and then I heard some plastic sound and he started to walk. I took a deep breath to claim myself down but when I did I got a good whiff of Shoto-kun's scent and I instantly knew that he was my mate, my alpha. I smiled to myself but I knew he could I smiled because my face was still on his scent gland so I snuggled more into him.

~~??? POV~~

He shouldn't be able to hold my little Izu-kun that is only my job but I will have him soon enough. I will sneak my way into his room and take him before anyone notices but I need hurry to my meeting spot to get the Rose* so it will be easier to get him but I need to find a way to distract everyone there but first I need to get out of this store before I get caught.

~~Bakugo's POV~~

Izuku may be a Deku but the only person he was scared of like that was me so when he lacked onto half -N- half like he did made me suspicious because he seemed like this before when I visited him the other day. Then seeing that shadow made me even suspicious so as half -N- half was leaving to go cash out I told him the wait for me at the door when he was done so I could Deku so questions.

*******

You all may be thinking why am I being nice and caring about that little Deku well it's not because he the first omega pop star and most definitely not because his dad is my boss but because I'm starting to mellow out and I'm regretting everything I have done to him in the past. This doesn't mean that I will be all lovey-dovy to him because that's half -N- half's job....and yes I noticed how he was looking at Deku when I turned the fan on.
*******

I was walking through the store to see if I could find anyone suspicious looking but to no avail I couldn't find any so I headed back towards the front but still didn't give up on looking for this person. When I got to the front I saw half -N- half hold Deku like a sleeping little kid which made *tch* because part me wanted to be me holding him but I know my own mate is somewhere out there waiting for me. As I walked up to them half -N- half told me that he hasn't seen any suspects looking leave so I just sighed and said that we should just leave and as we were about to walk out of the store Deku told us that he doesn't want us to tell his dad and papa, both me and half -N-half just looked at each.

It will be harder then he knows to keep this from his "papa" because he his our boss. As we got to the car Toshinori got out and started to fuss over why half -N- half was holding Deku you like he was so I was about to come up with an excuse till half -N- half himself told him straight forward that they are mates. Toshinori just stood there frozen but when someone recognize who he was and yelled it out but what made it worse was at that exact moment Deku got down from half -N- half and his hood fell off and that person yelled out "hey it's the famous father and son duo, All Might and Deku".

This of course made us all hurry in the car and Aizawa speed off; we made it to the restaurant and Aizawa told us that me and half -N- half can eat with them.