Chapter 31

Once we got through all the paperwork she told me to lay down and pull my shirt up so I did

"Now this may be cold a little bit"

When she put the jelly on my stomach I winced a little but which made Sho to growl at her but she didn't seemed faze at all "ok now to find your baby" she grabbed the wand and put it  on my stomach "so you how far along did you say you were" I glanced at Sho "a month and a half". She nodded her head "from what I'm seeing your closer to 2 months" I nodded "so the means you can't tell the gender just yet but in a few months you can "wait I thought omegas are pregnant for 5 months" I glanced at the doctor then back at Sho.

"Yes but male omegas are pregnant for 9 months"

After the appointment we got the ultrasound pictures that we wanted and headed home but half way home Shinso called and said dad had placed a order of Chinese take out so Sho had to turn around and go to the place where dad had order the food.

When we got home I saw Camilla laying on the porch sunbathing so I knelt down and gave some head scratches then went inside "we got the food" you could heard the running of feet upstairs as we made our way to the dining room. Just as we put the food down everyone came running in at once and nearly got stuck in the door way which made me bust out laughing but then Kaachan and Kiri came in from the kitchen like it was no problem.

"I was smart enough to go through the kitchen"

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow "you do realize what you just said about yourself" Kiri stifled a laugh which only made Kaachan glare at him so Kiri just turned on the balls of his feet and went to sit down. Once we everone got unstuck from the door way we all sat down and started eating "hey dad where's Shinso and Monoma" Papa looked at me as he took a sip of whatever he's drinking "they had they had some business to take care of". I nodded and took a bite of my food but then I heard there front door open then closed "seems like they're back" papa nodded and we back to eating so I turned to the door way and yelled out where we were.