Chapter 18

I was woken up to my phone ringing and without looking at at it I answered it.

"Izuku wake up you have an audition to get to"

I pulled my phone away from my ear and looked to see who it was and it was my manager so with a sigh I slowly got up "ok I'm up see you in a bit" as I was about to get out of bed to take a shower I felt a pair of arm wraps themselves around me along with Shoto asking what I was doing "come on sweetie we need to get up I have an audition today". He groaned "fine but I'm picking out what you wear" I sighed and said ok as I headed to the bathroom.

After my shower I can out with a towel around my waist and another on my head as I dry my hair "you've gotten a small baby bump" I look down and sure enough I do. I quickly made my way over to the bed and saw that he picked out a light pink dress with a small pair of black gloves, black heels and a light pink bow; with a a smile I got ready as Shoto went to go get the others up. Just as I got the belt buckled on my dress I heard a scream follow by a loud so I made my way to door and opened it but I was greeted by the sight of Shoto dragging Tokoyami by his feet and he looked so tired "don't worry baby go back to getting ready, I have to do this everytime we have a mission or something in the mornings" I nodded my head and went back in the room to finish getting ready.

As I made my way to the kitchen to get something to eat I see Mina standing there with a big small on her face "here you go" she handled me a plate sausage, eggs and hash browns I took the plate with a smile "thank you" "since you have audition I figured you should have something light" I looked at her and gave her the brightest smile I could muster up. I went to the dinning room and sat down to eat but as I started to eat Iida can in with a plate as well "such a early morning for us huh" just then Shoto came in and dropped Tokoyami in his seat along a cup of coffee and a plate of food eat up we leave in 20 I smiled and went back to eating

________________________

~~time skip to after the audition~~

We were in the car on the way back home when my phone went off again so I looked to see who it was and it was my manager again "you need to go to your studio" "for what" "it has been decided that you and the Crystal Gravity Girls (Uraraka and the girls) are doing a show together" I let a small squeal and wiggled around in my seat.

Shoto looked over at me anf when I hung up the phone I looked at him "we're going to studio for practice" he nodded his head and changed directions to the studio.