Chapter 26

Once the photo shoot was over with Shocchan had escorted me to the car and once we were outside I saw that Kaachan and Kiri was standing in front of the car while Denki and Sero was standing guard on the other side "let's go nerd". I looked up at Shocchan and he just patted my head and told me that he will meet me back at my dads house so I kissed him then got in the car.

Kaachan and Kirishima gotnin the back with me while Sero and Denki got in the front and I looked at Kaachan "pikachu may be a idiot but he's one of the best drivers the agency has". I smiled "so Kiri are you pregnant yet" he blushed Kaachan started couching up a storm and Sero was laughing and Denki was holding his in pretty good.

"Don't just there hair for brains tell your not"

Kiri just looked down at his lap making Kaachan's eyes widen but his face softened and he hugged him "I'm so glad that you are, I can be a dad, we can be a family". I smiled and leaned back as I rubbed my small baby bump "had the morning sickness started yet" he shook his head no "you know some don't get morning sickness" they both looked at me.

I could tell they want to say something but was stopped by Denki asking if some has gum which made Kaachan looked pissed "how many" Denki looked in the review mirror "just one" Kaachan nodded his head and hand him a piece of gum "Deku do you have your seatbelts on".

I nodded and wanted to ask why but Kiri told me "whenever Debki asks for a piece of gum its code for we're being followed". I nodded just as Denki made a really sharp turn down a ally then speed up really fast "Denki lose them" he didn't answer just popped his gum. We made another sharp turn and was now on a business highway "don't question the way he goes he knows these streets better then the bus drivers" I nodded my head. He then fly across the highway and down a turn off  and turned left and speed down the road till we pulled down my street but he didn't stop till we pulled in my dads house.

I was rushed out of the car and into the house but once we entered we saw dad dancing in front of the livingroom tv with just a pair of galaxy boxers on.