Chapter 21

Once we pulled up to my parents house I was quickly rushed inside and was welcomed with my brother about to walk up the stairs on his boxers and nothing else. We both froze till I was pushed further in by Bakugo who had his gun out along with Sho "what's with the guns" they both froze and turned to see my brother "what are you-" Bakugo was pushed to the side while Mina closed the door and locked it "we don't have time for this" I looked Iida "Shinso-sama Bakugo smelt gun powder at the party and we took action and quickly got Izuku-sama out of there".

Shinso stood there for a few minutes staring at me then Sho "Bakugo's smelling is always on point so if he says he smelled gun powdered then he did" he changed directions "I'll call dad and papa and tell them while you all get changed and Izu you have clothes in closet correct" I nodded my head "good go get changed" I made my way up the stairs without even thinking to look back to see if the others are following. As I made it to the room I turned around to see only Sho had came along with me "where's the other's" he looked at me "waiting for your brother to get a sweep of the grounds" "ok let's ok".

As soon as we walked in I went straight to the closet so I could change but as I walked in the closet I remember something "what about Camilla" "Tokoyami can get him, he's good at stealth missions".

I nodded my head and started to looked for some clothes for me.

Once I was changed I left the closet and jumped when I saw Tokoyami "what are you doing I didn't hear the door open or anything" Sho smiled he "has brought Camilla" I smiled "thank you Tokoyami" he nodded his head as he walked out with a black bird on his shoulder. "Where did--" "I have no idea but when they work together it's like they share one mind" I slowly nodded my head "well I'm going to take a shower and no you can't join me you have to feed Camilla" I turned around and was about to walk into the bathroom till I looked over my shoulder "oh and the for her is in the bottom drawer of the dress, papa makes sure to keep it stocked even when we're not here" and walked into the bathroom.

As I got in the Shower  all I heard him say is "this cat is more pristine then my sister" which made me giggle because she has to has that kind of food because she has digestive problems from her previous owners.