Chapter 7

After dinner we all sat around and talked

Uraraka- so Shino-nii when did you c one back

Shinso- yesterday, I heard you found your mate and what you Katsuki

Uraraka- actually I have my mate is Tsuyu

Bakugo-hmm

Kirishima- yes actually he has and that's me

Bakugo- shut up shitty hair

Uraraka- how can you deal with him

Kirishima- you have to understand they way he talks and his expression's are kind of hard to interpretat but when you know the secret to it

Bakugo- sh-shut up shitty hair

We all laughed

Tsuyu- I heard you found your mate Yagi- kun

Me- oh yes I did

Todoroki- please to meet you

Me- so who are the other 2 with you

Momo- my name is Yaoyorozu Momo but you can call me Momo and next to me is my mate Kyoka Jiro but you can call her Jiro

Me- nice to meet you both

~~after we ate~~

Once we got eating Uraraka told us that they would love to stay longer but they have somewhere to go tomorrow early in the morning so they left but Bakugo and Kirishima decided to stay the night but they had to go and send their friends back their house.

Todoroki and I was heading to my room but Shinso stopped us to talk to us.

"Hey Todoroki"

We both turned around and saw Shinso holding Camilla as he petted her.

"Yes"

"I don't know if you know but Izuku's heat should be coming any time soon"

"But I haven't had my first heat yet how do you know"

*Sigh* "for being smart your so slow sometimes, when an omega meets their mate they go into heat after 2 weeks of meeting"

I looked up at Shoto and I saw that he had gone completely stiff and his face was drained of all color then all of a sudden he picks me up and runs to our room but as he ran he yelled "thank you for reminding me Aizawa-kun" "don't call me that, call me Shinso or Shino-nii". Then we made it to the room and I was tossed on the bed as he went over to the closest; I was to busy giggled as I bounced on the bed and when I stopped I sat up and saw him at the dresser putting his wallet in his pocket along with his car keys and phone.

"Are you going anywhere Sho-kun"

"Actually, I'm going to the store so I can get the proper things for when your heat starts"

"Ok"

I had a small smile on my face and I think he saw through it because he came over to me and kisses my forehead then my cheek and lastly on my lips "don't worry, just take a nap and I'll be back before you know it" I smiled up at him as Sage jumped into my lap. He petted Sage and told her to guard me as he's gone and Sage looked up at him and nodded her head, then laid her head back down on my lap and fell asleep (I think she's asleep). I looked back up at him and he gave me a light kiss on the lips "I'll have Kirishima come in here to cheek on you when he comes back" I nodded my head and he smiled as he went to the door and said that he will be back as soon as he can then opened the door but he waved and blew a kiss as he slowly closed the door behind him.

Once he was gone I laid down with Sage in front of me and just laid there but as I was laying there I started to get uncomfortable so I got up and went to the closest to change into my pj's.

When I got dressed I placed my phone on the night stand and climbed back into bed but this time Sage is in her own bed on the chair which I think she dragged it into the chair and just as I got comfy there was a knock on the door so instead of get...

When I got dressed I placed my phone on the night stand and climbed back into bed but this time Sage is in her own bed on the chair which I think she dragged it into the chair and just as I got comfy there was a knock on the door so instead of getting out of my comfy bed I just yelled out "come in". The door opened and Kirishima came in with a big smile on his face "I see your all comfy and ready for bed" I smiled at him and nodded my head but I saw that since I didn't want to get out of bed and Sage had taken up the chair and the others were to far so I patted the bed next to me and he smiled at me.

As he sat down he asked if there was any embarrassimg stories of Kaachan that I could tell him about and I told him to get comfy because there is a lot I could tell him.

~~time skip~3rd POV~~

A few hours had passed and by the the time Todoroki had came back Bakugo was walking around the house to find Kirishima and when he saw Todoroki having a bit of trouble carrying 2 cases of water along with some snacks and several boxes of condoms so he decided to help him and ask him if he knew where Kirishima was.

When they made it back to the room and when the door opened they saw Izuku asleep with Sage asleep on top of him and Kirishima curled up in a ball next to Izuku and they had a tray of snacks and drinks in between them. Bakugo sighed in both relief and happiness while Todoroki just smiled and placed the things he was carrying on the dresser but Bakugo just dropped everything by the door and went over to pick Kirishima up to take him to their room; just as he was leaving he stopped and slightly turned his head "I may act mean and a dick towards Deku but if you hurt him I'll have your head hanging on a stick" then walked away without getting an answer from Todoroki.

----------&-----------

Sorry for the late post I got sick from taking care of my fiance when he first got sick so we're both sick
-----------&-----------