Chapter 23

~~Izuku's POV~~

When we pulled up to the house I saw 4 cars all lined up "the hell is going on" I looked ar Shocchan "didn't I tell you" he parked the car "tell me what" I gave him a small smile "the girls are staying the night" he grabbed his phone and pulled something up "you have a 10 am photo shoot with Monoma so don't stay-". I didn't give him time to finish talking because I quickly got out of the and ran for the house (I don't even k ow if I closed the door) "is my brother here" he came in from the kitchen "I was just about to leave" I ran up to him "the photo shoot is tomorrow at 10 am ok" he smiled and head "ok I'll be here 9:30 then quickly left.

~~time skip~~

After we went swimming in the pool, played tennis and basketball we decided that the best way to end this is in the movie theater so we gathered up all the snacks and quickly made our way to the movie theater and started to pick movies out and soon after that we all fell asleep.

~~3rd POV~~

Just as they fell asleep Shoto went and checked on them but when he saw that they all were asleep so he went to get them blankets to cover them up

In the morning Shoto had sent Sero to go wake them up but as he went in the room he caught the scent of watermelons and cotton candy which left his mouth watering. He followed the scent and it lead him to a girl with pink hair asleep next to Izuku so he decided to wake Izuku up first "Izuku wake up". It took him a a few minutes to wake up "hmm what is it Sero" he glance back at Mina then at Izuku "2 things one Todoroki asked me to wake up and 2 whose the pink hair girl" before Izuku could answer her head popped up "my name is Mina and you smell like a rainy day and fresh cut grass which I love both".

Izuku got up.and dragged himself away from them and made his was to his room room to take a shower and get dressed but as he got to the door the others started to wake up so he quickly stole Uraraka's phone as a prank and ran out off the room.