chapter 20

Once in the party they all took off to go do whatever while Shoto stayed with me "yo nerd I'm surprised you can dress like that" my shoulders slumped a little and I sighed while Shoto didn't take that comment to kindly and started to growl at him but I stepped in the way "you don't look like garbage yourself". Shoto's growling stopped and was replaced with stifled laugh and I saw the tick marks on his forehead grow "Bakubro got burned" and the tick marks grew even more till he stomped off and I had this proud look on my face and Sho came up to me and lightly patted my back.

It was now about half way through the party and nothing has happened but I spoke to soon because before I knew it I was picked and I was about to freak out till I smelt burnt Carmel and there's only one person I know has this smell "Kaachan" I looked up and he had a serious look on his "are you sure about this Bakugo" "yes I'm sure, I smell gun powder and since Shouta trained me I know the smell anywhere" "uhh hey guys". I was completely ignored "ok if you say is true then why not tell security" "there's not enough time" Kaachan ran to the back exist with everyone on his following while everyone on Sho's team is making sure the path is cleared but I noticed we were missing one Mina so I was about to ask where she was till we ran out the back door making the fire alarm go off and saw Mina sitting in a van ready to take off.

Once we all were in the van she took off "you knee the back door would trigger the fire alarm" Kaachan just grunted and put me in Sho's lap "pinky we're going to the main house"