chapter 9

A week's has passed since Izuku's hest had started and it was the last day and he could feel that his heat had started to go away so he was able to get some control over his own body and he felt that his omega was slowly going back inside himself so he started to feel even more released. Though he knew after all that sex they had without a condom and him getting knotted so much that their was about an 100% chance that he was pregnant which meant his dad's would be so mad at him not including Shinso, who would most likely want to try and kill Shoto for getting his little brother pregnant as well but that is for a later date.

~~Izuku' POV~~

When I woke up this morning I knew that my hest had started to go away and I started to feel relieved but I even more so when I noticed that my omega was slowly fading away, though I felt a bit sad because I don't know if Shoto thinks that everything I was saying me or my omega.....I mean it was mostly my omega but it a mixture of me with it.

I didn't know that Shoto was awake till I felt his arms wrap around and he started to whisper in my ear.

"I don't know what's making you so sad my love"

When he said that I felt my cheeks start to burn not because he was pressing his half hard member on me but because he was so close to my ear; since I didn't answer him right away he started to nibble on my ear lob which caused shivers to go down my body and that's when I felt how sore I was so I titled my head to where he couldn't access my hear. I heard him start to talk again "I see you have more control over your body honey" he ran a finger up my spin which made me moan and I could just feel the smirk growing on his face but then it clicked "how did you know I was feeling sad" he looked down at me and chuckled a little but he made me turn so I was facing him instead "well silly you asked me to mark you before your heat started to take fully affect you didn't you". I blushed at his words and as he ran a finger from the base of my up to my chin and flung his finger off my chin "w-well of course I said that, I said it because you are my mate are you not" for some reason I started to feel cocky right now and I wanted to see how he takes it so I let my cockiness out with a smirk but he closed to my face as he said "you are playing a dangerous game little mate but I'll play along".

I giggled as I started up at him and smiled as I looked into his as I saw love and passion just swirling around which made me blush but then I felt a hand on my cheek "what happen to the cocky little mate I had laying in front of me" he slide his hand to my mouth and gently pushed it open but slid his thumb across my bottom lip as he licked his lips. Before I knew it he had a finger in my mouth and smiled but he leaned close to my ear "I should punish you for that cockiness you just displayed in front of your alpha like that but I'll let you go so you can take a shower but just know you do again and I won't let it slide again understand me omega" he leaned back from my ear and pulled his finger from my mouth but instead of whipping it off he licked his finger clean and moan at my taste which made me blush even more then I was before.

He got out of bed and left for the bathroom but he wasn't gone for long and when came back picked me and headed back to the bathroom but I told him that I need fresh clothes to wear so he change direction to the closet so I get a change of clothes. After we both picked out the appropriate clothes we headed back to the bathroom and he took off my clothes before he went back to checking on the bath water; I took the opportunity to look my self in the mirror I saw my whole body covered in bite marks and hickeys which made me blush a little and since I was so concentrated on the marks that covered my bed that I didn't Shoto come up behind me and place his hands on my hips making me jump s little.

"Like I did"

"I do but how am I going to get these covered up for the photo shoot that's in a few days let alone the interview that is tomorrow then I hav--"

I was cut off my his hand cover my mouth and he said in a very husky voice "I'll you to cover the all my marks but *grips his hair roughly and pulls back* if you try and cover my mark on your scent glands then I will severally punish you, do I make myself clear"

All I was able to do was nod my head but I was told to use my words so I answered back with a yes which made him happy and he let my hair go (not that I'm complaining about). He then picked me up and placed me in bath but was about to leave so I grabbed his hand just as he was walking away from the tub and asked him if he could wash me because my whole body felt sorry and tired, he looked at me like he was going to say no so I gave him my puppy dog eyes which made him cave.

~time skip to after the bath~

I was being carried out of the bathroom when there was a knock on the door and before I could come in Shoto did it for me as he placed in the chair by the windows and he went over to open them just as the door opened I saw papa come in with a try of food and it also had some kind of boxes.

"I've brought food for the both of you and 2 boxes of pregnancy test, I suggest you make sure your pregnant before you tell us or your father and brother will flip out and kill Shoto and some Morning after pulls in case you decide against it"

I looked at him with a shocked face and was trying to ask him how he knew but the words couldn't form and I knew that Shoto couldn't say anything because he trying to hide by face the window.

"I bet you are wonder how I knew well I could say that it was intuition but that's a hassle, I was walk by your room when you were talking and I heard you 2 talking before all the moaning happened"