Chapter 25

As the photo shoot went on they had both me and Monoma try on 3 dresses and made us take pictures pictures in them which I didn't mind but when it came to lunch they wouldn't allow us to leave for some reason we were stuck in a room together. I didn't mind it but seeing my big brother and his mate make so aggressively kind of get on your nerves plus I was trying to eat so I text Shocchan and ask him if he was almost done using the bathroom. Of course he messages back that he was almost done so instead of listening the 2 love birds suck each other faces I grabbed my headphones and went to my Netflix account and started to watch a random movie while I ate.

After a bit I went to reach for my drink but noticed it wasn't there so I took my headphones out and looked back thr lovers to see that the haven't moved at all so I looked to the other side me and jumped out of chair and screamed when I saw a dead mouse in a box of roses.

This of course gets my brothers attention and he got up to move me away from it as he covered it up and radio for help.

I pulled my phone out and called dad

"Can I please just tell everyone that I found my mate"

I was on verge of crying and he could it

"This sounds really important but I'm in a meeting-"

I didn't let him finish "NO DAD THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW" I felt a pair of arms around me and was to freak out tiller the person started to pet my head in a calmly way and let out a calming "you know just how to settle me down" I heard dad sigh "ok now that Todoroki is with you tell me what happened" I took a deep breath and told him.

After I explained to him what happened he told me that he would set up a press conference then hung up. I sighed and let myself relax into Shocchan's hold "there's something I need to tell you" I looked up at him waiting for him to tell me.

"My older brother and his band wants you to do a concert with them"

My mouth dropped "your brother has a band" he nodded "yup and they want to do a concert with you" I smiled and nodded my head "I'll do it for my brother-in-law" he blushed.

"My brother band is called Cross my Body"

I broke free from his hold "YOUR BROTHER IS IN CROSS MY BODY" he looked so taken back and had to lean back "yes" but before I could say anything some came in and told us to get dressed in out finally outfit so I ran to my side of the dressing room and went the wall divider and got dressed.

When I came out I went to the door and looked over my shoulder and told him that I agreed