chapter 22

We were sitting on the couch watching TV while I head a cup of hot chocolate  with my favorite blanket around me and Sho on one side of me and Shinso on the other side and Camille sitting in my lap and there others scattered around the house.

The front door flew opened and all could be heard was the door hitting the wall harshly and adds voice yelling out my name and out of reflex I yell back while taking a sip if my hot chocolate. By this point I know that Shincchan and Shocchan are glaring at each "you 2 knock it off" I looked up and saw dad and papa standing there so I quickly unwrapped myself from my blanket and threw my hands back making sure to hit both Shincchan and Shocchan in the face.

I got up and ran over to dad and papa but ad I hugged them I heard groaning but ignored it "Shinso fought us up on what's going on and we decided that you all will be staying with us till we find out what's going on" I nodded while looking at dad "and from now on you both Todoroki's and Bakugo's teams will be with you at any and all events you go to" I smiled at papa.

"That also means pratice" 

I turned to see Kaachan standing there "awww you do care" "whatever nerd" me and walked off but then Kirishima poked his in "he does care he paced the room for an hour after we got back and ranted about the whole things while saying "I'll kill who ever wants to hurt that shitty nerd".

"SHITTY HAIR"

Kirishima was the dragged off by Kaachan who ever as just doing his normal stomping as he made his way to the room they're staying in.

~~time skip~~

It was finally the day of the concert with the girls and it's been decided that Mina will Join the girls group but she will still be coming and going to the house.

Once the concert was over with and I was changing into my regular clothes Shocchan came in "the girls want to know if it would be ok if the stayed the night at the house" my eyes started to sparkle and I quickly got my phone out to text dad and papa if it was ok then went back to getting dressed.

Once I put my shoes on dad texted back saying it was ok