Chapter 12

~~A few days later~~

I hate morning sickness and I can't wait till I'm done with it because then I can can start to eat whatever I want.....wait don't have a photo shoot today.

I shoot up from my spot in front of the toilet and quickly made my way to the closest but just as I walked into the closet Sho came in the room and the first thing I heard was for me to slowly down but it was already to late I was already in my closet so I started to look for an outfit for me to wear. When I got dressed I walked out of the closet but as I walked out Sho sweats glaring at my outfit which made me giggle "I have too show some skin before I start to show to make sure no one gets suspicious" as I walked past him I slide my finger across his chin "plus you're there to make sure no big bad alpha gets me" making him growl lowly and my way down the hall.

~~to the photo shoot~~

As we pulled up the building where my photo shoot is you could see all the paparazzi standing outside with cameras and video cameras ready to take pictures at any moment but once they saw my car they started to go nuts by taking a lot of of pictures and shouting; though since my windows are tinted no one can see in which comes in handy because before I knew it Sho had grabbed my chin and roughly but gently pulled me into a deep kiss. Our kiss was broken up by Shinso clearing his throat as he glared at Sho; Sho and Shinso both got out of the car and once the doors closed I started to wipe my mouth to get rid of all evidence of our little kiss; by the time the door opened and Sho reached in to help me out I had fixed not only my hair but I also put on a bit a of make up.

 Our kiss was broken up by Shinso clearing his throat as he glared at Sho; Sho and Shinso both got out of the car and once the doors closed I started to wipe my mouth to get rid of all evidence of our little kiss; by the time the door opened and S...

As I got out I could hear people yelling out questions  but before I could answer both Shinso and Sho hurried me in as the slightly push me on my back but they made sure not to make it look obvious.

Once we were on inside I was able to let a breath of relief out and my manager Ryuko who was standing there waiting for me patiently but once she saw me she grabbed my hand and ran off yelling that we need to hurry so my make-up and stylist (who are Ryuko's sisters) can do their work I looked back and saw Sho running a little behind us with a small smile on his face. As we got to my dressing room I wasn't given enough time to take a deep breath because as soon as the door closed I was yanked into the chair and they started to work on my hair and make-up while Ryuko started to go through the costumes and put them in order but once Tomoko had removed all the foundation on my neck she saw all the hickeys and love bites that Sho had left. When she gasped she got the attention of the other 2 girls who looked at her as she was pointing at my neck and I went to cover it but Shino had pinned my arms down  to the chair as all 3 of them stare at my neck making me blush but then Yawara had came in yelling that it was almost time so the 3 girls looked at each other then scrambled to get me ready.

~~2 hours later~~

It's been 2 hours since we started and now it's lunch time which Shinso has brought for me and Sho and as we were eating Ryuko, Tomoko and Shino came up to us as we were eating in the dressing room so we could get some privacy.

"So is this the one that did all that markings on you"

I blushed and looked down at my bento and Sho tried not to laugh as he was nodding his head but I still didn't get enough confidence to look up from my food.

"I thought you were going to wait for your mate"

With a small sigh I glanced up at them "he is my mate" and he put his arm around me "in fact I marked him a few days ago" with a smirk plastered on his face but the look on their faces which kind of made me giggle a little. After they stood there staring at us for a bit but then they had to leave because they also needed to eat so I went back to eating and Sho did to but as he was eating his phone started to ring so he put his bite he was about to eat so he could answer his phone.

~~after the photo shoot~~

As we were walking out of the building there was some paparazzi but not as much as there was when we first got here and it made a bit easier get to the car though they seemed a bit pushy but nothing I can't handle.

As Kirishima was driving the car he asked if there any place we need to stop at and Sho told to stop at McDonald's to get all of us something to eat and let's say Kirishima wasn't opposing the idea either