Chapter 10

After we ate breakfast we sat there for a good while without being disturbed as we sat there staring at the pregnancy tests and the Morning After Pills.

"Before we decided anything I think we should find out if you are or not before we decided anything"

I nodded my head and grabbed one of the test as I headed to the bathroom but as I was walking to the bathroom I heard Shoto-kun call out to me "Izu, it'll be ok either way I'll take care you you because your my mate" I smiled at him and shyly nodded my head with a light blush and on my face then went back towards the bathroom.

~20 minutes later~

After I look down at the test I saw that the test had came out positive; I took a deep breath to try and calm myself down but just as I let it out the door burst open making me jump and squeal so I looked over at the door and saw a very anxious looking Shoto-kun. He was breathing like he was panting and was looking kind of flushed "I felt that you were anxious is everything alright" I smiled at him but it was a small smile and I grabbed the test from the counter and slowly gave it to me; he looked down at then flipped it over and saw that it was positive he stood there staring at it.

It took him a few minutes to recover and when he did he looked so excited and he pulled me into a big hug as he was chanting "I'm going to be a daddy" I stood there frozen in place because I didn't expect for him to react like this. After he calmed he sat back down in the chairs in the bedroom so we discuss what we are going to do and how to tell Dad and Shinso; I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't know he was calling my name till I felt his hand on my thigh and I looked to see him kneeling in front of me "I want to keep the baby and raise them with you but only if you want to" but just as I was about to answer my bedroom doors burst in and Kaachan stood there with his leg in the air and Kiri trying to stop him.

"Yo, ya damn nerds why you not up"

He looked at us as he slowly walked over to us as Kiri was following behind apologizing about Kaachan's behavior but something on the table caught his attention and I looked over what it was and once I saw that it was the pregnancy test and the morning after pill. My eyes widen and I was about to reach for it but Kaachan got to it before me and when got ahold of it he looked at it then looked at us "I knew this would happen" Kiri peared over his shoulder to look at it and when saw it his widen, then he started to jump up and down as he was saying "I'm going to be an uncle" which confused Kaachan. He looked me but glanced at Kiri as he jumped around the room but he then put all his attention back to us as he sat down across from us "so what are you going to do" Sho was about to say something but then I opened my mouth and before I could stop them the words just cane flying out of my mouth "we're going to keep it and raise the baby ourselves" I could tell that I shocked not just Kaachan but Should and Kiri as well.

we all sat in the dead silence as I thought of how to dad but then it came to me

"I'll tell the cook to make a celebration Lunch and tell everyone at the same time"

Sho rubbed my leg as I heard Kaachan huff and Kiri squealing again but this time he shot straight out of his chair making Kaachan jump a little and look around for anything threatening and before he could say anything Kiri was skipping to my closet as he was saying that he'll pick out my outfit, I could tell that there was no room for arguing so I just left it be and grabbed my phone to call the chef to tell him the plans for lunch and he asked what it was for and I told him that it's a surprise. I also made sure to tell him to have one of the maids on stand by with a first aid-kit and possibly ready to call out personal doctor at any moment; after I got off the phone with him I looked around me and saw that Kaachan and Kiri were gone and Sho was sitting on the bed while on the phone with someone along with some clothes next to him so I got up from the chair and went over to the clothes Kiri picked out.

Which turns out to be a a long white tank top with a black spaghetti strapped shirt, black leggings flower print shoes and a pair of socks that has a dog with a pair of glasses on and the make I'm supposed to use. Just then Sho got off the phone and he got up and wrapped his arms around my waist as he placed his head on my shoulder "that was my big brother, my mom and the rest of my family (just my siblings) want to meet you so I told them well have a dinner with them next week" I smiled at him and kisses his cheek as I nodded my head, he smiled at me and told me to take a shower since Lunch isn't to far away.

~~After the shower~~

After I took my shower and got out I got dressed and did my make-up then opened the bathroom door to see Sho who was sitting on the bed reading a magazine on baby's and what to do, I smiled as I made my way over to him and once I got in front of him I realized that Sage was sitting in his lap so I picked Sage up and Show that I was ready and we made our way to out of the room.