chapter 11

As we sat the table waiting for dad to show up along with the food to be ready and papa asked if there was something that I need to say, all I did was look at him with a blanket face and told him that we have to wait for dad to show up. I glanced at Shinso and he looked like he was about to say something but at that exact moment both the hallway door and the kitchen doors both open but one was revealing dad in his semi-lazy clothes and wearing his yellow slippers as the other one revealed a big feast that made dad look at it in question but he called for the head chef and asked him "what is this all about" the chef just bowed "sorry sir but it was an order from Midoryia-sama" dad looked over at me then I motioned from him sit and he hesitantly sat down.

I made sure not to say anything till we were in the middle of eating and each time dad or Shinso asked what the feast was about I just answer with "I'll say in a bit for now just eat".

*Sigh*

I stand up from my chair making every one look at me and Sho got up from his chair as well "I have something to say, well actually we both do but first" I look around to make sure one of the maids was standing off the in corner holding the first aid-kit which she was. So then I changer my focus back to everyone who was just sitting there staring at me but dad had his head rest on his hands looking me in a loving way but glanced at Sho with a small glare.

"Last night my heat started but before it did I made a decision to form a mate bond with Sho" *grabs Shoto's hand* "and this morning we found out some news"

I would see dad sit back in chair with a dangerous look in his eye and I could see Shinso pulling one of his favorite knives out of his pocket and placing it in front of all awhile Kaachan leaned his chair back and put his feet on the table as Kiri tried to get him to put his feet off the table but papa just sat there eating his food with a calm on his face.

"I'm pregnant"

It was dead silent for a few moments till dad spoke up.

"I see, so you got my son pregnant *leans forward* how about this if you last 30 minutes in a one on one match with Shinso I won't kill you"

Without missing a beat Shinso was on his feet stretching as he glared at Sho and I could hear Kaachan mumbling about how good this is going to be while Kiri just huffed and sat back down to go back to eating as he causally take glanced up from his plate.

~~30 minutes later~~

Both Sho and Shinso were laying on the ground panting bleeding from some cuts they gave each other and all the weapons they've used we're scattered around the marking area; I heard dad sigh and papa just had a board expression while Kaachan just sat there with his feet up on the table and his head resting on his arms watching as everything happens but Kiri was leaning his head on Kaachan's shoulder as his eyes start to get heavy.

The maid with the first aid-kit went up to them and started to patch them up; when she was done she quietly left but I heard her mumbling to herself as she left. Once the door closed behind her dad stood up as I made my way over to Sho so I could help him up but when I did I heard Shinso whining about how I won't help him up so with a sigh I went over to him and helped him get up, though as I was doing that dad got up and walked over to us but as he was doing so he told Sho just to get up and he did so but he sat there instead of standing up.

"Well since it was a draw I'll let you be with my son but if you hurt him even once then it's done for"

"Yes, sir but I would never hurt your son... He's my mate and I'll treasure him"

Then papa got up and walked over to dad and smacked him on the back of his head.

"Will you shut up, look Izu your dad was up most of the night ordering a lot of baby stuff because he wants a grandchild since your brother shows no sign of finding his mate or any interest in finding his mate"

When he said that you could hear him crumbling about it which made us laugh a little but dad was the first one to stop laughing "when will we meet your family Todoroki"; Sho stopped laughing and sat there thinking about it so I told him "we'll we have a dinner with them in a week to tell them about the pregnancy" that is when papa decided to talk again though it was short and brief "we will meet them then" then dragged dad out of the the room before anyone could say anything.