Chapter 14

It's been a week since then and I'm still having morning sickness but right not I'm getting ready for my practice since I have my concert in 2 days and right after practice I got to my fitting for my outfits and I know Sho will be following close behind me along with his team which I just found out is Iida, Mashirao Ojio and Tokoyami. As I walked out of the closet I saw Sho sitting in one of the chairs with a file in his hands and once he glanced over at me I could hear him slightly growl which made me chuckle inside of my head so I wouldn't make him made; he closed the file and got up and made his way over to me but as he got close to me he pulled me into his chest and put his face into neck "why do you have to wear this" it was muffled but I could still hear him "like I told you before I need to dress like I usually before I start to show".

All I got in a response was a groan then he wrapped his arms around me and snuggles into me but then there was a knock on the door so I called come in and the door slowly opened and a boy with blonde hair who bowed "my name is Mashirao Ojiro, it's an honor to you Mr. Midoryia but you can call Ojiro" came in. I blushed a little and told him that she didn't have to call me Mr. Midoryia but instead just call me Izuku or Deku and that he doesn't need to bow to me at all; he hesitant at first but a small nod from Sho reinsured him so he stood up straight and announced that the car was ready and waiting in the front. He had to help me pull Sho off of me because he didn't want to let me go and once we got Sho off of me I grabbed my gym bag that had my phone, wallet, keys extra set of clothes, a extra pair of shoes and my phone charger along with bottle of water and a canola bar then we made our way to the car.

As we got to the building where my practice is I didn't see any paparazzi anywhere but I learned just because you can't see them doesn't mean they're there so Sho got on his radio and asked if it's good for me to come out and he got a yes in return which got me all happy because I was itching to practice. As I got out I almost forgot my bag but Sho had grabbed it which I was thankful for; I made my way into the building and was greeted by Iida who was waving his arm like a robots arm as he gave orders but once he saw me he deeply bowed and welcomed me so I just smiled at him and told him that doesn't need to bow to me which he raised an eyebrow but then agreed.

As I got the studio where my place was being held and as I stepped in I saw someone who was dresses in all black that was sitting on the corner and I was about to tell Sho but he saw the person before I could tell him and he started to talk to this said person.

"Was there any suspicious actions or people"

"No Todoroki-kim it's been quite and quit enjoy it"

With a smile he bowed with one hand in front of him and there behind him "it's nice you Midoryia Izuku, my name is Fumikagr Tokoyami but you can call me Tokoyami" I smiled at him and curtsy "please call me Izuku or Deku" he slightly smiled but it was gone before Sho could tell and he said he will call me Izuku-kun; once that was over my dance instructor came in and she made Sho stand over by Tokoyami but he was pouting as he stood there.

~~time skip~~

It was now lunch time and one of the maids came by and dropped off the food that our cheif made which was a lot because I like to make sure that those who work with me and for me are feed properly so I had Sho radio Iida and Ojiro to come eat and I had to push Tokoyami over to the food so he could eat as well.

Once we were all done eating anther maid came and cleaned everything up but I made sure to save her plate which she hesitantly took but I made sure she ate before she cleaned everything up and once she did it was time to go over the songs I was going to sing at the concert.

When that was all done I had to go change because I didn't feel good being in seat clothes so I had Sho go with me to the restroom to change.....not really go with but he came either way.

I changed into a pink crop top with a shirt under it a pair of white shorts with a pink belt, some pink thigh high socks and a pair of White flats along with a pink collar and once I came out and went to my bag to get a drink of my water but just as I grabbed my bottle I was picked up and I pressed into a chest and I knew who exactly it was. With a huff I struggled to get out of his grasp but I soon gave up with a huff which made him chuckle though before I knew it he hosted me up to where I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around you his neck so I wouldn't fall but I felt him bend down kind of and pick up bag as he walked out of the rest rooms and as we walked out I heard a few people whistle followed by a few awwws.

 With a huff I struggled to get out of his grasp but I soon gave up with a huff which made him chuckle though before I knew it he hosted me up to where I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around you his neck so I wouldn't fall but I...