Chapter 30

~~a month time skip~~

With a sigh I fixed my hat as got out of the car "don't worry baby no one can see you" I nod him a small head nod and he grabbed my hand to lead us inside since I couldn't fully lift my head and look around "hey Sho did you, papa and dad come to a discussion yet" I felt hom tighten his grip on me hand "no sweetie".

Once we were inside he told me to sit down while he signs me in and so I did but as I sat I pulled my phone out and started to text Shinso.

》》》text《《《

Izu:
Do you think I should wait till after the tv audition

Shincchan:
What I think doesn't matter your the one carrying the baby not me

I didn't get the chance to text him back because Shoto came back but I did think about what he told me "who are you texting" I smiled at him as I put my phone back in my pocket "oh Shinso he's just checking to see if we made here in one piece". He leaned back in his chair and put a arm around the top of my chair "oh yea like my driving is that dangerous" I giggled and leaned into him "baby Shinso is just being a brother you know this" he kissed the side of my head "I baby but he made it sound like I'm horrible at driving" I could hear the pout in his voice.

I smiles and was about to say something but a nurse came out "Todoroki" I looked at him with a surprised look as we got up and made our way to her and she showed us to the room we will be in and yes of course I was still hoding my face "the doctor will be right with you".

When she closed the door I took my hat off and threw it at Shoto and started to whisper yell at him "why would you use your name" he chuckled "baby if anyone hears your name they would freak out and before we knew it there would be a crowd outside of this clinic with paparazzi". I sighed knowing he's right -but he could have at least told me before he did- I looked away with a pout but there was a knock on the door "hello Todo-" when she walked in she saw it was me so she quickly shut the door "oh my please excuse me I didn't know it was you Midoriya".

"Its ok my mate had made a solo decision to use to his last name instead of mine"

She giggled "ok well since your new here I would like to go over the privacy policy with you" I smiled of course ma'am.