chapter 8- ⚠️smut/kink

I was woken up from my sleep because I smelt my mate lay down next to me and I could tell that he was trying not wake me up as he crawled into bed and that he didn't know I was awake so I decided that once he was fully bed that I would pounce on him.

When he got in bed and was about to cover himself I got shot up from my spot and got on top him but I could tell that my omega is on the virdge of coming out so I wanted to tell him something before my omega completely took over.

"I want to *pant* to tell you *pant* before *pant* my omega comes out *pant* I want you mark me *pant* make me yours *pant*

I closed my eyes tightly when I felt more heat flare up my body causing a slight pain in my stomach but I felt a hand in my hair and with that single touch the pain in my stomach started to fade away then what he said made my omega come out completely.

"I was going to any ways my little omega now don't surpress anymore of your heat because your Alpha doesn't want you hurt"

~~3rd POV~

As Izuku let his heat and his omega over take him he started to let out a sweet scent that made Shoto's mouth start to water but before Izuku to understand what's going on Shoto had flipped them where he was on top and he started to kiss around Izuku's neck. Then he started to suck hard and once he hit a certain spot he made Izuku moan loudly so he stared to suck hard and even bite a little which made Izuku arch his back and start to moan Shoto's name; he couldn't hold back anymore so he ripped off of all his clothes then went to work ripping off Izuku's clothes but when he ripped his panties off Izuku started to whine and say that those were his favorites.

Shoto of course said he'll buy him a new pair along with a whole new outfit once his heat was over.

Once he had all there clothes off Shoto leaned back so he admire the way his little mate looks and he sees Izuku with mess hair that was sticking his forehead due to sweat along with eyes half closed with love and lust swirling around. Then his mouth was wide open with drool coming out of one side of his mouth as he pants and moans Shoto's name; then he looked down at Izuku's neck and all he can see is the love bites that he placed on Izuku which made his member even more harder then it was before but he was interruppted before he could go any further then his neck by Izuku.

"Alpha please touch me, fill me up with your big throbbing member and pour your thick milk inside of me and impregnate me"

Shoto was taken back by what he said but before he could register what Izuku said his Alpha came out and he forgot all about the box of condoms he got along with Aizawa and Yagi telling him that they don't want to be grandparents just yet.

He smirked down at Izuku and when he did he could see his member twitch and leak a little "well, well, well look at my little omega, a panting mess with drool and already leaking without being touched" *slides his finger up and down Izuku's member making him shiver* he then leans forward and starts to suck on Izuku's nipples but he runs and pinches the one he's not sucking on. He also started to run both his and Izuku's members together which made Izuku moan even more but as Shoto was doing that Izuku started to thrust his hips upwards and he went to grab Shoto's hair but just as his hands touched head his hands were pinned to the bed above his head and Shoto was staring down at Izuku.

"You should know better omega, no touching your alpha as he works on making you feel better"

At that moment Izuku couldn't take anymore so he thrusted his hips upwards making his member rub against Shoto's "I just want you in me already alpha, I don't care about being prepped or not I just want you in already" once he said that all that could be heard was a low growl coming from Shoto as his grip on Izuku's hands tighten and he used his hips to pin Izuku's hips to the bed. He looked Izuku in the eyes and told him that he better prepare for a punshiment because he is not allowed to do such thing without his alpha's permission; he started to lean back and was about to let go of his hands but before he does he told Izuku that his better stay right where they are or else they will be tied to the bed post.

When he got a small nod from Izuku Shoto used one hand to grab Izuku's chin in a firm and tight grip and glared down at Izuku and told him to use his words so Izuku answered back "y-yes alpha" which made Shoto smirk. He let go of both Izuku's hands and his chin but he let his hands slide down Izuku's body and when his got down to Izuku's member he gently gripped it but he also pulled his legs upwards to where his inner thighs were in perfect view and as he looked at Izuku's thighs he licked his lips and he kissed them but before Izuku could do anything he bite down hard making Izuku gasp and moan loudly but then he stopped bitting and started to suck.

Once he finished bitting and sucking he pulled away but as he did he looked at Izuku and saw that his hands were not in the spot they were suppose to be but cover his face so made a "tch" sound and told Izuku to put his hands up as he reached over the bed and grabbed his tie and used it to tie Izuku's hands to the bed post. Izuku started to whine because he couldn't touch him but hit a few slaps on his inner thigh he stopped whining ant started to moan which made Shoto smirk "so my omega likes a little bit of pain like a little slut" this made Izuku shiver "I'm only a slut for you alpha" Shoto didn't waist any more time after he heard Izuku told him that. He picked up Izuku's legs and placed them on his shoulders and without any warning he thrusted into Izuku making him gasp out a moan but as he felt how tight Izuku was he threw his head back and moan; he didn't move or anything he wanted to make sure that Izuku had fully adjusted to his size so he waited for Izuku to give him some kind of signal to start moving.

Not to long after Izuku started his head which made Shoto pull out till the tip was left and slam back into Izuku making him moan loudly and he kept doing that but each time he trusted in he started to speed up.

He was so lost in his own pleasure that he didn't see that Izuku was about to cum till he saw Izuku cum and he smiled "I see my little slut is taking so much pleasure from and cummed without his alpha's permission" but what Izuku said surprised him so much "oh daddy please use me like a dirty slut, I'm Daddy's slut". That made Shoto lose all and any self- control and he started to thrust harder into him and faster then before making Izuku squeak and moan louder; Izuku couldn't even form any words because he was so lost in the pleasure that his brain had gone blank and all he could say was "daddy" or "alpha".