Chapter 4

Were sitting over by the window just sitting there while Sage was eating next to us and before I knew it there was a knock on the door and I yelled come in. Shinso came in with his Char in his arms.

"We talked and your security will change"

I looked over at Shoto-kun and he smiled at me and Shinso sat down next to me with Char in his lap and he said that he is going to ask Shoto-kun some questions. I was about to tell him something but Shoto-kun told him that he can ask away and so they were asking and answering questions but I need to take a shower so I went to my closet so get my change of clothes and as I came out I saw that they were kind of getting along and that Sage and Char were asleep on my bed.

~~skip to after the shower~~

As I came out of the shower I saw Shoto-kun sitting on my bed while on phone with Sage asleep next to him but I didn't see Shinso anywhere. He looked up and told me that Shinso went to bed because he will be in charge of my security after tomorrow and that the doors must stay unlocked. I got in bed and when I did Shoto-kun pulled me over to him and we were cuddling in a nice comfortable silence. I looked up and asked himself "why did you cut all ties with your dad" *sigh* "because he is abusive, controlling and didn't want my family to get anymore hurt so I asked Aizawa-san for help and he offered me a position at Yuuei in exchange for a place for my family". 

I looked up at him and patted his head while saying "your a good alpha" I then blushed because I just realized what I just said and I covered my mouth with my hand. He smiled down at me while moving my hand and gave me a little kiss on the lips then he whispered "I liked it so don't be embarrassed" I looked up at him and smiled then I snuggled up to him; when I did he pulled me closer to him and started to rub my back in a soothing way to relax me and it was working because before I knew it darkness over my  vision and I was out.

~~2 am~~
~~3rd POV~~

Everyone was asleep well except for Shinso who was laying in his bed petting Char and thinking but he started to get a weird feeling while Char shoot straight out of bed and ran out the door. He followed his cat with his staff in his hand and as he ran after his cat he noticed that everyone else was also running around but he also saw Toshinori and Aizawa running the direction he was running along with Toshinori's dog.

~~a few minutes before~~
~~in Izuku's room~~

Shoto was asleep next to Izuku with his arm wrapped around him with Sage asleep in front of Izuku.

Since they both were asleep they couldn't see someone sneaking into the room but just the he stepped foot into the room Sage's head shoot straight up and started to look around. When Sage looked at the window she got up and started to growl waking Shoto up in the process; when he got he turned the light on and saw nothing so he layed back down but Sage was still growling so he closed his eyes so he can focus on any sound he could hear.
As he was laying there listening he could hear light foot steps heading their way so he moved where he jump up and attack who ever it was but also make it look like he is just getting comfy.

The person got next to bed on Izuku's side and they could hear his light snores so they knew he was asleep. Shoto layed there waiting for said person to make move and this person moved a strain of hair from Izuku's forehead and it was hard for Shoto to hold in a growl but he did. This person then moved to where he was about to pick Izuku up and that's when he had enough; in one swift movement he had turned the light on and held a knife to the guys throat without looking at him.

When he took a good look at the guy he had noticed that it was the head of security at Izuku's rehearsal and it made him so angry that he pressed the knife hard to his throat and that's  when Izuku had woke up. When he opened his eyes he saw Shoto over him with Sage growling at his feet so he looked over the direction that Shoto was facing and he saw the head of his security along with Shoto holding a knife to this said person throat.

Then his door was busted down and came in his dad with his dog along with his pap, Shinso and Char, then behind them was the security guards that live in the house. They all stood  there holding guns in the direction of said person and he then "tsk" while he pulled out but before any could do anything Izuku was shoot and he yelled out "if I can't have him then no one can" and then he was tackled to the floor while those with medical training ran to Izuku.

~~skip to hospital~~
~~Izuku's POV~~

When I got finished telling them the story pap was silently standing in the corner while dad was fuming while he walked in circles and his arms raised in the air. At that exact moment the door opened and Kaachan was standing there and as he was standing there dad looked at him and he shut the door again but as he did you could hear him running down the hall. Papa pushed himself off the wall and he said that he will be going after him while dad stays behind and talks me and Shoto who was asleep next to the window. Dad went over to him and kicked his chair to wake him up but just as he waking up papa came in dragging Kaachan and tossed him into the chair next to Shoto and I think that's when he realized how much trouble we all are in because he sat up while fixing his bed hair.

~~an hour later~~

After dad and papa finished getting onto us gave his our punishments (Kaachan and Shoto-kun's training tripled while I'm grounded) Shinso came in with Chiyo right behind him and he didn't know till she told him to move. He then jumped up and screeched making papa look him with 1 eyebrow raised and dad just looked him; Chiyo made her way over to me and when she came up to me she smacked my head with her clip board.

 He then jumped up and screeched making papa look him with 1 eyebrow raised and dad just looked him; Chiyo made her way over to me and when she came up to me she smacked my head with her clip board