Chapter 17

As I walked into the kitchen I gave Shinso a hug making him jump a little and he turned around holding a cup of coffee and a cup of what smelt like hot chocolate and he handed it to me as he made his way out of the kitchen and I took a sip of the hot chocolate he gave me and it had a hit of pumpkin spice which made smile because it's been a long time since I had hot chocolate with pumpkin spice. I made my way out of the kitchen and up the stairs to Shinso's room; as I got there I saw Tet-Tet and Shinso playing a game so I made my way to the little table on the other side of Shin so I could put my hot chocolate on so I wouldn't spill it and as I did I saw a small note pad laying on the table not being it so I grabbed and sat down next to Shin and started to draw.

I was kind of paying attention to what they were talking but not that because I wanted to focus on my drawing which I think I was to focused because I heard Shin say that my tongue was sticking out so I quickly pulled it back in and went back to drawing till I heard Tet-Tet ask Shin if he has found his mate and I glanced up to look at him because he suddenly got quite but as I did I saw the tip of his ears red so I put the note pad down and moved till I was in front of him.

I got a good look at his face and saw that he was blushing badly which made me chuckle "so you did, who is it" he looked down at his lap he puts the controller down next to him "he doesn't know I'm his mate, I've smelt him but he hasn't smelt me" with a frown I looked at him "what do you mean" he sighed and started to fiddle with his fingers "we were on an assignment to guard a famous model because it was leaked that he was an omega and in fear of his safety his parents hired us because dad is good friends with them" Tet-Tet gasped "you mean to tell me that the famous model and actor--". "Yes, yes now hush" I looked between the 2 then put my finger to my chin as I started to think; it took me a few minutes to remember that assignment papa gave them "you mean to tell me that Neito Monoma is your mate" Tet-Tet looked at me with a shocked look as Shin just sighed "as sharp as always, let me guess you remember dad telling you about that assignment" I smiled and nodded my head.

"But you need to tell him"

He shook his head and opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off "this Friday I have a photoshoot with him you tell him then" and without getting a a reply I grabbed my phone and ran out of the room to call papa and tell him which I know Shinso wouldn't like it but oh well papa needs to know.

~~time skip~~

We were laying in bed watching TV waiting for dinner to be ready "how was your day at your brothers" I smiled brightly at him "I found out that he has found his mate but hasn't told him" he looked at down at me with a questing look "because of who his mate his" before I could tell him we were Iida yell out that dinner is ready so we got up out of bed and headed down to the dining room which we saw Mina sitting there bouncing in her seat. Sho just shook his head and sat down in his seat as he pulled me down next to him then Ojiro came in carrying the food as Tokoyami carrying a tray of drinks; once he put the tray of drinks on the table he put a glass in front of everyone as Ojiro was passing out the food to everyone and it so happens to be rice with grilled lime taco chicken and mango avocado salsa.

Just as he put a plate in front of Mina she said that she taught Ojiro how to make this along with what's for dessert, with a giggle I started to take a bite of my food but just then the doorbell rang and I was about to answer it but Who pushed me...

Just as he put a plate in front of Mina she said that she taught Ojiro how to make this along with what's for dessert, with a giggle I started to take a bite of my food but just then the doorbell rang and I was about to answer it but Who pushed me back in my seat while shaking his head no then got up out of his seat and made his way to the front door as the others where on guard and looked ready in case a fight broke out.

A bit later he came back with a basket that had a sweet smell to it.

He put the basket on the table and said that the neighbor saw the moving truckers earlier and made some sweets for us as a welcoming gift; with a smile I got up and tried to get into the basket but my hand was lightly smacked away and he looked up at Iida who seemed to know exactly what to do and grabbed the basket as he walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs; Sho said for us to go back to eating till he returns as he gangly pushed me back into the chair.

5 minutes later we heard Iida in the kitchen saying that they were good to eat; then he came back in from the kitchen holding a plate "here is what the neighbor made us" he then put the plate on the table and let me tell you that it looked really good "whoever it was, it looks like they should be in a bakery" I looked up at Tokoyami with a smile and nodded my head in agreement as I was about to take a piece but yet again it was smacked away but Sho.

-------------------------------
I have decided to put this story up for 2019 Watty so please continue to show your support and thank you all for your support on this story