O N E

I look at down at my wrist, checking the time my watch says. I began to tap my foot impatiently whilst sat on the couch waiting for my sister Hyerin to finish getting ready. My heart still pounding in anxiety at the thought of finally being able to see BTS live in concert.

I quickly stood from the couch, a frustrated sigh leaving my mouth and I walk to the bottom of the staircase. "Hyerin, it's 3pm, we've got to leave soon if we want to get there on time. You know how long the waiting line is going to be? If I miss out on a chance to see them I think my heart will physically break... It's my dream!" I shouted at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes! I'm nearly ready. It's fine, we'll get there! It's a 10 minute car journey. We've got VIP tickets too so we can skip the lines and just go straight to our spots at the front near the stage." Hyerin responded.

"I know, but it starts at 4pm and I want to get there early... I have to give myself at least 20 minutes to mentally prepare myself at the thought they're going to be just inches away from me! And I want to get food" I said, chuckling.

"Jangmi you're always thinking about food. I swear the only thing that occupies your mind is BTS and food." 

I mean, she's not wrong. I don't think about anything else.

"Just hurry up please!" I exclaimed impatiently, my stomach still doing flips, knowing I will see them in an hour.

I've dreamt of this moment since I first became part of the fandom. Yoongi became my bias as soon as I laid eyes on him the first time. I thought to myself that he is possibly the most beautiful, perfect human being to ever grace the Earth. His eyes, nose, lips, his gummy smile...

I love how blunt he is, yet so caring towards his other members. He's protective and strong, he doesn't hold back and I love that. He makes me melt every time I see him or hear his voice. I fell in love with a man I'd never met, a man who doesn't know I exist.

I love him as a man, but he loves me as a fan.

This is it! It's finally happening

This is it! It's finally happening. We're officially on our way to Seoul. The whole car journey I can't keep still. I've never been so excited and nervous for something in my life. Everything is going over in my head, what they're going to wear, what hair colors they're going to have, what songs they're going to sing, if any of them will notice me as I'll be so close. IF I'LL GET TO TOUCH YOONGI'S HAND. Hyerin notices my anticipation and giggles to herself.

"You're like a little girl on Christmas day." She says smiling. I turn to her and smile back, holding my own giggle; knowing she's absolutely right.

Hyerin is older than me by 2 years. It was my 21st Birthday last week, and she bought us BTS concert tickets as a Birthday present; so not only do I get to see my Idols live, but I get to spend an amazing day with her too.