T W E N T Y T W O

"Oh my God, Jangmi. It was amazing. We didn't go anywhere too public because obviously, people would see and start rumours. But he took me to a secluded spot on the beach. We sat there for hours just talking." Barbara hummed.

"That's so sweet! Ah, I'm so happy for you both!" I squeal. "I'm going to the dorm today, you wanna come? Meet the others?" I ask her mischievously.

She laughs out loud. "Is that really a question? Girl I'd teleport there right now if I could."

"Let's go then. Yoongi's in the shower. We'll go when he's ready, hmm?" I say.

"Hell yes! I can't thank you enough, Jangmi. You've made my dreams come true. You're the most amazing best friend anybody could ask for." She says, giving me a tight hug. 

"It's my pleasure. You know I'd do anything for you." I respond, hugging her back. "Alright, he's probably gonna take a while, he always does. So I'm gonna run to the store, grab some groceries before we go; because I know I'll forget." I say, getting up from the couch and grabbing my keys from the bowl. "I'll be 30 minutes." I say, before walking out the door and making my way to the car.

**

As I'm searching the aisles for the necessities, and for Hyerin's weird food combinations, I notice my favourite brand of cookies are on sale. I internally squeal and quickly grab them, putting them in my basket. 

I walk away, looking down at my basket to make sure I have everything. Without looking, I accidentally smash into somebody in front of me, causing me to fall backwards and fall onto the floor. 

"Oh my Gosh, I'm so sorry." I say, getting up without looking at the stranger and bowing to them. Just then, the stranger speaks. 

"Jangmi?"

As I hear the familiar voice, I freeze on the spot, still looking down at my feet. My gut wrenches, and I feel the sudden urge to throw up. That voice... That horrifying voice. 

Instantly my mind is filled with traumatising flashbacks, I zone out, unaware of what's happening. As I'm in a trance, I feel his hand lightly touch my shoulder; immediately pulling me back to reality.

I quickly snap my neck and look up at the man, meeting his eyes. His dark, soulless eyes. I look at his hand on my shoulder, touching me. At this point, all I feel is a burning hot, boiling rage and I slap his hand off of me. The last thing I want is for this monster to touch me. 

Jaesun

I hadn't seen him or heard from him in 2 and a half years. Why now? Why did I have to literally bump into him in my local supermarket now? 

He's looking at me with concern, as if he didn't expect this kind of reaction from me. What did he expect? For me to be happy? Excited to see him? This man ruined me. He mentally tortured me, made me feel like I was worthless, that I was nothing on a daily basis. He hurt me mentally and physically. He's nothing but a vile, emotionless creature. I hate him. 

As I'm looking into his eyes, I open my mouth to speak. "Don't you ever fucking touch me." I whisper, gritting my teeth. 

As those words leave my lips, I notice a smirk appear on his face. A dirty, smug grin. This man will never change.

"Wow, you're still holding a grudge? It's been 2 and a half years, Jangmi." He grins. 

Hearing my name roll off of his tongue makes my heart skip. I never wanted to hear him say my name again. It's disrespectful. I clench my fists by my side, digging my nails into my palms.