T E N

Jangmi's POV

2 weeks later

DING

I'm just about to tuck into a slice of pizza until my phone starts ringing.

I huff and reluctantly get up from the dining seat and walk over to my phone on the couch. I look at the caller ID and my mood instantly changes. It's Yoongi.

"Hello?" I answer.

Hey, baby. It's me. Are you free?" He asks.

"Hey! Yeah I'm free. What's up?" I reply, sitting down on the couch.

"Good, I just wanted to talk to you about something. I have some... bad news." He says.

"Oh no... What is it?" I ask worriedly.

"They've extended the tour, so I'm gonna be gone for another 3 months. I'm really sorry, jagi." He says with sadness in his voice.

"Oh..." I trail off. "It's okay, you don't need to be sorry. I understand it's your work and you can't help that. We both knew things like this would happen." I say, trying to look on the bright side.

There's a slight pause before he speaks.

"You're amazing, you know that right? I love how understanding you are. But I am sorry. I miss you, I was excited to come home and see you. I really wish you came with me." He says.

I sigh down the phone. "I'm starting to wish I did too."

"Well, why don't you? Get a flight, join me for the next 3 months." He says.

"You know how much I want to, but it's not practical. My boss would never allow me time off for 3 months." I say.

He lets out a frustrated groan. "Jangmi, I don't know if I can go another 3 months without you here, without touching you..." He says.

He knows exactly what to say to persuade me. He's sly.

"I'll speak to my boss tomorrow, I'll ask him to grant me 3 months vacation leave." I say without hesitation. "But don't hold your breath, he could still say no." I add.

"Aish, you know just the right things to say, don't you? You're always persuading me. Devil man." I say playfully.

He laughs at me. "Yes I do. And don't worry, I'm sure your boss will say yes." He says.

"Yeah yeah... We'll see." I say smiling down at my lap.

"See you soon, jagi." He says.

"See you soon." I reply, hanging up the call.

As I'm about to put my phone down, my phone dings again. It's a picture message from Yoongi.

 It's a picture message from Yoongi