T H I R T E E N

We decided to go to a Korean restaurant in the city. 

To make it look less suspicious, all of the other BTS members joined, as well as staff members and management. 

We're seated at a large round table in a private area, closed off from any of the other diners, enough to fit all of us. I'm sat next to Jimin and Taehyung, with Yoongi opposite me. 

He looks so good tonight. He's wearing a black baseball cap, black shirt and black ripped jeans. Again in all black and looking delicious.

Taehyung turns his attention towards me. "So, Jangmi." He says.

"Hmm?" I mumble, noodles hanging out of my mouth. 

"What's this situation then?" He asks, pointing his chopstick to me and Yoongi waving it back and forth. 

I look at Yoongi, unsure of how to answer. I don't know what he's told them and what he hasn't. What if he doesn't want to tell them?

"We're together. We've been together for about 3 months." He says casually, looking down at his food continuing to eat. 

"3 months?! Why didn't you tell us Hyung?" Jungkook yells.

I look at Yoongi, wondering that myself. 

"We've been busy with the tour, I've barely had a second to think. I could never find the right time to bring it up in conversation. Besides... You don't need to know every detail of my private life." He says coldly. 

"Yah! You should have told us sooner. There's no excuse about not finding the right time for 3 months. We've had some downtime since then." Jin says.

Yoongi doesn't respond, he continues looking at his plate calmly, eating his food.

He slowly puts his chopsticks down and reaches for his glass, taking a sip before opening his mouth to speak.

"That 'downtime' we had? I spent it working on producing songs and catching up on sleep." He says.

"And Jangmi has made it clear she wanted to keep this quiet. She's scared people will come after her, even though I've told her that's ridiculous. So talk to her about it." He says, drinking the rest of his beer.  

What the fuck?

I glare at him from across the table. 

The 'savage' Yoongi is out to play it seems. 

Everyone looks awkwardly at Yoongi and I. 

I abruptly stand up from the table and walk away towards the bathroom, failing to hide my anger. I can feel everyone's eyes on me.

This is so fucking embarrassing. 

I quickly enter the bathroom and place my hands either side of the sink, trying to contemplate why Yoongi is acting so cold. Why does he seem like such a different person with me, than he is with everyone else?