T H R E E

I threw myself back onto my bed, shaking around like a worm squealing in pure joy, clutching my phone to my chest. I keep replaying it over and over again in my mind. Yoongi placing his hand delicately on my waist, and then pulling me in for a tight hug. His breath on my neck. His smooth, low voice in my ear. Calling me beautiful. His PERSONAL phone number in my contacts!

"Shit." I sigh to myself. He said he was going to text me the details, but should I text him first? 

No. I don't want to seem too clingy or needy. I don't want to make a fool of myself. All those signs were just in my head. He's probably like this with all his fans he meets, I'm nothing special.

I get up, throwing my phone on my bed and walk to the kitchen to get some food. I get hungry when I overthink, and I need something to distract me. 

I look in the fridge and pantry. "Ugh, seriously? Nothing." I whined. Hyerin didn't do the groceries this week. "Takeout it is then." I say excitedly.

Hyerin and I are sat on the couch watching a movie and eating Chinese takeout, enjoying every mouthful. 

"Oh, by the way Hyerin, don't freak out but, uh... Yoongi kind of invited me out on Friday with him and the other members. Can you come with me? I don't think I'll be able to be alone with them all." 

She snaps her neck and looks at me in shock. "WHAT?!" 

"Are you KIDDING?! Of course I'll come, why the fuck didn't you say sooner? I'll get to see Jimin!" She starts rambling on about Jimin and how perfect he is, how this is her chance. 

I giggle and I look at my watch to check the time; 9:45pm. I let out a frustrated sigh, knowing I have work in the morning.

"Yoongi said he'll text me the details of where it is and what time. I'll let you know then." I said. 

She starts choking on her noodles. 

"You have his number?! What happened when you guys went to the bathroom?!" 

"We just talked and that's when he asked for us to come. He took my phone and put his number in." I said innocently. 

"Do you think I'll get Jimin's number on Friday? I'm so jealous of you right now. Keep this to yourself though, the fans will probably form a lynch mob." She said. I nod laughing. 

We finish our food and the movie, and say goodnight.

As I take off my clothes, I notice my phone still on my bed, a little light flashing indicating I have an unread text. I rush over and grab it, unlocking it.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD

"OH MY FUCKING GOD." I scream.

I stare at my phone in disbelief. I notice the time it was sent. 

"IT WAS SENT 2 HOURS AGO?? FUCK!" I slump down on my bed thinking of what to reply. 

"Stop overthinking, Jangmi. Just think of it as a normal conversation with a normal guy. You've done this plenty of times. Don't think of him as a huge celebrity with the most powerful and protective fandom in the world, who would most likely rip you limb from limb if they knew about this." I rambled to myself. I pluck up the courage and write a reply.