F O U R

I slowly flutter open my eyelids to the smell of something delicious. "Mmm, what's Hyerin cooking?" I mutter to myself. My head feels heavy and my mouth incredibly dry. I definitely drank too much last night. 

I remember parts of the night, but not everything. My memory draws a blank after remembering I was sitting with Yoongi in the VIP section. I turn over in the bed, but it feels... different? It smells different and the bedsheets don't feel like mine. 

I open my eyes fully, allowing my vision to become clear and look around the room. 

WAIT.

THIS ISN'T MY ROOM.

What the fuck?!

I quickly shot up, sitting upright. "Oh my God, where the hell am I?" I whisper to myself in confusion. I rub my forehead and wince in pain. I try to remember the events that happened after talking with Yoongi in the club. Then suddenly, my eyes shot open wide, my mouth forming an O shape. 

Yoongi kissed me last night. Did I come back with him? Am I in his room in the BTS dorm? Is everyone here? 

Oh my god.. Did we.. Have sex? 

I lift up the sheets to look at myself, I'm partially naked, only in my underwear. I quickly pull the sheets back down, sat upright just staring blankly at the wall. 

I look on the floor and see my clothes in a pile. I don't see anyone else's clothes. That's a good sign, right? I look around for my phone to check if Hyerin has contacted me. 

I find my phone on the floor beside the bed, still alive. I unlock my phone to see no messages or missed calls. I hope she's okay... I send her a message.

As I set my phone down on the bedside table, the door opens

As I set my phone down on the bedside table, the door opens. I quickly look in the direction, covering my body with the sheets.

"Good morning, sorry if I woke you. I made some breakfast." Yoongi walks in the room with a tray in hand. He sits on the bed and gives me a glass of orange juice with a plate of french toast and scrambled eggs. I stare at him, still clutching the sheet to my chest, I then look at the plate. He notices my confusion. 

"Do you not remember anything?" He asks me, as I shake my head. 

He smiles at me. "It's okay, here, drink this." He gestures towards the orange juice. "It'll help with the hangover." I comply and take a sip, instantly feeling the refreshing taste and texture going down my throat. I gulp the rest of it down instantly, and then start to eat the food he prepared for me. 

"This is really good, thank you." I said. "But.. I have a question." I added. He raises his eyebrow to me. 

"Where are my clothes?" I asked. He looks at me amusingly. 

"Yeah, about that..." He trails off. "Uh, firstly what's the last thing you remember?" 

I look at him, feeling embarrassed trying to avoid his eyes. I gulp down my last mouthful of food.