T W E N T Y F O U R

"Done!" Barbara exclaims, clapping her hands together to dust off the dirt. We all take a step back to look at our hard work. It looks beautiful.

 It looks beautiful

A warm, genuine smile appears on my face. Christmas always makes me happy. It's my favourite holiday, and I couldn't be more happy than to spend Christmas with my sister, my best friend and Yoongi. 

"Oh, that reminds me." I say, gesturing for Yoongi to join me in my room. He looks at me with a puzzled look, but follows me in anyway, shutting the door behind us. 

"What's up?" He asks.

"So..." I say, trailing off to grab his hand and sit him on the edge of the bed with me. 

"Every year for the New Year, Hyerin and I visit my parents in the States." I say shyly. "I was wondering if you wanted to come if you aren't busy? I'd love to introduce you to them." I say hesitantly. 

"Seriously? I'd love to." He responds cheerfully. 

"Really?" I exclaim, letting out a sigh of relief. "This is gonna be the best Christmas." I say, before giving him a peck on the lips. 

1 week later - Christmas Morning. 

I wake up to the soft sound of birds chirping in the winter morning, the light beaming into my room through a crack in the curtains. I can tell by the hue of the light it's been snowing. I quickly jump out of bed to check outside, and see a blanket of soft, white snow covering the entire street.