E I G H T

Yoongi and I are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms until I hear my bedroom door burst open.

"JANGMIIII-AHHHH" Hyerin screams.

"O- Oh shit. Sorry!" She says, quickly turning away after seeing us naked in bed together.

My eyes shot open and I try to hide myself with the sheets, trying to protect my self-dignity.

"Hyerin! Do you not know what knocking is?!" I growl.

I look to the side and see Yoongi sat upright, the sheets just barely covering his crotch, allowing his bare chest visible to us.

"I'm sorry but I really need to talk to you! I'll uh, I'll wait outside. Just hurry and make yourselves decent, I haven't got all day." She says, before closing the door behind her.

"Aish, this girl." I mumble.

I quickly get out of bed and find some loose, comfortable clothes to wear. As I'm searching through my closet, I feel two arms snake around my waist from behind. I smile and drop my head down, holding his arms.

"What are your plans for today?" I ask him.

He places light kisses along my nape and down my shoulder. I close my eyes and let out a quiet, soft moan.

"I'm free all day today. But I have to go back tomorrow." He replies, resting his chin on my shoulder.

I let out a frustrated sigh. "We'll have to make today count, then." I say, turning myself around to face him. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me, placing my lips on his.

He lightly slaps my ass cheek and grins at me. I let out a small yelp. "Now get ready, your sister's waiting." He says. I smirk at him, and throw on some clothes.

I walk into the kitchen and find Hyerin sat at the table on her phone

I walk into the kitchen and find Hyerin sat at the table on her phone. "What's so important?" I ask her, approaching the table.

"Oh, good! You're here." She says excitedly, adjusting herself in her seat. "Before I talk about me, let's talk about what I just walked in on!" She says.

"So... you two finally did the deed huh? I'm proud of you. How was it?" She says, resting her chin on her hand.

I giggle at her. "It was amazing. He was so gentle with me, it was really romantic. Afterwards, we talked about our situation, about what we are and we made it official. We're in a relationship." I say, smiling down at my hands.

"AHHHH JANGMIII" She yells. "I'm so fucking happy for you. Honestly though, this is all thanks to me." She says, laughing.

"Yes it is, thank you! I can't repay you, Hyerin." I say. 

"Aish, I got Jimin out of it too, so..." She shrugs.

"So last night I slept over at the BTS dorm with Jimin, but I didn't get much sleep... If you know what I'm saying." She says, wriggling her eyebrows, nudging me. I roll my eyes playfully at her.