T W E N T Y O N E

"Hey."

Barbara looks at the gorgeous man in the doorway and immediately chokes on her drink, spitting it out everywhere and coughing violently. She really knows how to make a scene, she's not very subtle. She never has been.

She lets out an ear piercing scream, causing all of us to place our hands over our ears. She looks at me, tears filling her eyes and stumbles off her chair, hitting the foot of the stool and dragging it along with her across the room. The sound of the chair dragging along the hardwood floor is loud enough for the entire block of apartments to hear.

The man laughs sweetly at her reaction. "Hi." He says in his signature deep voice, gesturing with his hand for her to come towards him.

She hesitates, but complies; unhooking her foot from the stool of the chair, nearly falling over as she makes her way towards him.

"Oh my God, Taehyung!" She squeals. She runs into his arms and hugs him tightly, looking like she never wants to let go. She begins to sob into his chest, unable to comprehend what's happening right now.

Taehyung has his blonde hair messily ruffled across his head, wearing a smooth black shirt tucked into his black ripped jeans, paired with black boots. His necklace visible due to his top button undone, and his ears decorated with multiple earrings.

He looks good.

(ignore the background in the gif lmao)

His deep chuckle surrounds the room as Barbara continues to squeeze his muscular waist, continuing to cry into him

Taehyung is Barbara's ULTIMATE bias. She's been infatuated with him for years, following his updates on social media regularly, saving all of his pictures, watching his fan cams when he performs. He's been the love of her life and she's never been in a serious relationship due to the fact she compares every man to him, and nobody can live up to Kim Taehyung in her world.

We all watch Barbara break down In Tae's arms, smiling at the sweet and happy moment. He rests his chin on her head whilst gently rubbing her back. He looks at us, giving a boxy smile. I look at Hyerin, she's watching them with a scrunched up nose smile, gently rubbing her pregnant stomach.

Taehyung gently pulls Barbara away, leaning down and looking into her red, puffy eyes. He smiles at her and she gasps. "Hi." He repeats.

She goes to open her mouth, but no words come out. Nothing but stifled, high pitched sounds of desperation from her throat escape her gaping mouth. She closes her jaw again, instead reaching up and touching his face. She's so weird.

Taehyung is leaned down so he is eye level with her height, his hands gently placed on both of her forearms, as hers are placed on his; instead she's gripped tightly. She's so starstruck she can't even speak to him. She promise she would stay calm...