T H I R T Y S I X

A/N: Yoongi in this gif has me screeching like a pterodactyl and my UWU machine legit broke. His smile cures all of my problems

Both Taehyung and I quickly turn our heads towards the direction the voice came from, noticing Yoongi standing just a few feet away. His expression is that of pure anger. I close my eyes and let out a deep sigh. Tae jumps up from his seat. "Y-Yoongi-Hyung." Yoongi doesn't move, instead staring down at Tae.

"You touched her?" He asks, pointing at me and raising his eyebrows. "Where?" His glare is as cold as ice. If looks could kill, Tae would probably be six feet under by now. 

Tae doesn't answer, instead looking down at his hands. "WHERE?!" He yells, causing me and Tae to jump. "It's not like you think. I didn't touch her like that." He responds.

"Just tell me where." He says calmly. "O-on her back." He stutters. "Where? Near her ass?" He asks with gritted teeth. Tae doesn't say anything but nods. 

Yoongi looks up at the sky and chuckles in disbelief. "Hyung, I'm so sorry. It was only once and I felt awful about it, It never happened again." He pleads.

"You're supposed to be my friend. My brother. We've known each other, LIVED and WORKED with each other for years. Your loyalty and friendship with me should have been strong enough to control yourself. She's my fucking fiance!" He yells.

"I'm so sorry, please! It- I- Ugh." He groans, gripping at his hair. "You think I haven't noticed the way you act around her? The way you look at her? The fucking bracelet you gave her? I let all that go because in my head, I thought you'd never act on it, out of respect for me." He says in a low tone. 

"And you never told me, Jangmi?" He turns his attention towards me. "To be honest, nothing happened between us, I didn't want to say anything in case it would cause you two to fight. I never realised Tae's feelings for me. This is the first I've heard of it. If I'd have known, I would have told you." I say, trying to calm him down. "I think this has all been blown way out of proportion. He never tried anything after that, this was months ago, Yoongi." I say.

He scoffs in response. "It was months ago and neither of you told me that he tried to make a move on you? That he fucking touched you?!"

"No, it's not being blown out of proportion. He has every right to be angry, I betrayed his trust. I'm so sorry Hyung." Tae pleads, walking towards him. Yoongi doesn't say another word, instead turning around and walking back into the house.

"Hyung!" "Yoongi!" Tae and I both yell in unison. I let out a deep sigh as we follow him into the house. As I make my way through, I see him grab his jacket and walk out the front door, slamming it behind him. 

I decided to shut down the party and send everyone home. Barbara offered to stay with me to keep me company, whilst Tae went out to find Yoongi. "It'll be alright. Just give him time to calm down. You know how his temper is." Barbara whispers as she comforts me on the couch, holding me in a hug. "Yeah, and I'm worried he's gone out to get drunk. He does this every time we have a fight." I say as my mind overworks, thinking of every possible worse case scenario that could happen to him right now. 

"You don't have to stay, it's okay. It's getting late, go home and get some rest. He'll come home eventually." I tell Barbara. She gives an apologetic smile and nods her head. 

"Text me as soon you have news, okay? I'll talk to you later." She says, giving me a hug and walking out the door. 

**

I'm suddenly awoken by sounds of clothes rustling and movement in the room. I reach over and turn on the lamp on the bedside table, turning to look over my shoulder. I see Yoongi struggling to get out of his jeans as he fumbles around the room, clearly drunk. He looks up at me, before looking back down to get his pants off. I shake my head in disappointment and turn the lamp back off, laying my head back down.