F O U R T E E N

Yoongi is on his 5th whiskey just this hour.

"Another whiskey." He says, slurring his words.

"Hyung... Don't you think you should slow down?" Jungkook says timidly.

Yoongi doesn't acknowledge him, and continues drinking. Jungkook looks at me, giving me a look to say something. I shake my head at him, knowing if I say something it could make things a hundred times worse.

The waiter walks over and brings Yoongi his drink, he takes it and and downs half of it in one gulp. We all shoot glances at him as he continues to drink himself into oblivion.

"Alright, I think it's time we get the bill and go." Namjoon says.

Everyone agrees and stands up from the table, Namjoon walking off to pay the bill. Yoongi stumbles as he attempts to stand up. Hobi quickly reacts and grabs his arm, preventing him from falling over.

"I think it's time you got yourself into bed." He says, helping him walk out of the restaurant.

"Hmmm..." Yoongi responds. He's so drunk he can't even form a word.

I walk shyly to the cab, and I feel someone lightly graze my arm.

"Jangmi, are you okay? Do you want to stay in my room tonight?" Taehyung asks.

I think to myself about how I don't really know Taehyung all that well. But honestly, I'd rather sleep in a car than go back to a room with Yoongi tonight.

I look at him and nod my head. He gives me a weak smile and gestures for me to get into the cab with everybody. I get in and sit in between Taehyung and Jimin, with Yoongi on the far right side, his head pressed against the glass window.

The car ride back was deadly silent and awkward. You could cut the tension with a knife. Yoongi had pretty much passed out, before he suddenly wakes up yelling.

"YAHH!" He shouts.

Everyone diverts their attention towards him in shock. Jin letting out a little yelp himself, clutching his chest.

"YAHH, wh-where's J-Jangmi?" He slurs.

"She's right here, Hyung." Jimin says, pulling Yoongi's arm and pointing at me with his other hand. I lean forward so Yoongi can see me.

"O-oh, yo-you're s-still h-here?" He says. "I th-thought y-you sai-d you we-re lea-ving?" He hiccups.

"Yeah, in the morning Yoongi. It's a bit difficult to leave now. " I say.

"D-don't le-leave me. Pl-please." He mumbles.

I don't say anything, instead I lean back into my seat and look out the window. Trying not to overthink it all.

"Don-don't you rem-remember what y-you promised Jangmi?" He says.

"You pro-omised th-that no matter h-how hard it ge-gets, we'd w-work it out a-and stay st-strong. But yo-you're just gi-giving up. Just l-like that." He says.

Before I could respond, his head falls back onto the glass window and he passes out. Everyone in the cab stays silent. Nobody uttering a single word, not even a breath. I have never felt so embarrassed in all of my life. I regret coming. I wish I stayed at home.

After what feels like the longest car ride of my life, we finally reach the hotel. I get out quickly and walk into the hotel with Taehyung.

"YAHH!!" Yoongi shouts.

I turn back around and see him standing by the cab looking at me and Tae.