T W O

A/N: I literally wanna sit on his lap

"Excuse me, ladies? Hi, I'm an assistant of BTS, and they asked if you'd like to join them backstage?"

Pardon?

I look at the man in shock. Hyerin jumps up and answers for me noticing my expression. "Yes! We'd love to." The man smiles and gestures for us to follow him. He leads us backstage to another staff member. He looks at us coldly. "Can I see your tickets please?" He says in a monotone voice. I hand him my VIP pass, he inspects it and passes it back. "Alright, go through." He says. 

We again start to follow the assistant as he leads us to the BTS lounge room's door. "Alright, you're all set. The members are in here, go on through" He smiles at us. I'm still confused and in shock, I wasn't expecting any of this. Just before we go in, Hyerin looks at me "Happy Birthday Jangmi." She says as she hugs me.

We open the door and there they were. All of them. Sitting down on the couches; most of them talking whilst Yoongi is on his phone. As they hear the door open they all look up and smile.

"Hi! Come in!" Jhope yells, smiling at us. I smile back, looking like a psycho probably. We walk in and they all hug us one by one. Hyerin tries to contain her crazy self when Jimin comes to hug her, but it's clear to everyone that he's her bias. She pretty much jumped on the poor man.

Yoongi was the last, I looked at him and gulped

Yoongi was the last, I looked at him and gulped. He had light blonde hair ruffled across his forehead, a navy green jacket on with black ripped jeans and a white t shirt, paired with black hooped earrings and rings on each finger. He looked so sexy. He walks to me slowly with a slight smile on his face and hugs me tight. I hug him back, holding back the tears. His hands are around my waist, with mine around his shoulders. 

He's so much taller in real life, and he smells amazing. There's a very faint smell of cologne on his clothes and neck. Whilst I was creepily sniffing him I could feel his warm breath on my neck which shot shivers down my spine. Finally he let go and smiled at me again, looking into my eyes. I was mesmerised by his beauty. Suddenly I felt uncomfortable , realising I forgot there's 7 other people in the room. I quickly let go, cleared my throat and straightened my dress. I wasn't sure if it was just me, but that hug felt very intimate. Not that I'm complaining.

"We heard that it's your Birthday." RM said. 

"What?" I look at Hyerin, she has a devilish smirk on her face. She planned this all out! How? 

"I-It was last week, but how did you know?" I said, tilting my head slightly. 

"I spoke to the management of the hall, I told them this was a Birthday gift for you, and that we got the VIP tickets to gain backstage entry. So they told BTS as a surprise." Hyerin said. I look around the room and everyone is smiling at me. I cover my mouth with my hand to hide my huge smile. Then they all start to sing Happy birthday.

Saeng-il Chukha Hamnida

Sarang ha Neun Jangmi shi

Saeng-il Chukha Hamnida

Everyone starts clapping and laughing, and I join with them. 

"I can't believe you Hyerin-ah! You didn't tell me the VIP tickets included backstage access! If I knew I would have dressed better." I said playfully hitting her arm.

"You look beautiful" were the words that came out of Yoongi's mouth.

I quickly look at him, and start to blush at the compliment, my face immediately heating up. I'm wearing a blue knitted chiffon dress with white pouffe sleeves, paired with a chained shoulder bag, my hair down in long loose curls that go over one shoulder.

"Yeah! You look great!" Said Jin, giving me a flying kiss.

I chuckled. "I'm sorry, but where's the bathroom?" I asked. 

"I'll show you, follow me." Yoongi said. My eyes widened. Oh God, I don't know if I handle being alone with him. ANYONE but him...

I nodded and followed him out the door.

We walked in silence for a few seconds, until he spoke. "So, Jangmi-Ssi, what do you do for a living?" I looked at him surprised. 

Oh- I work in an office in Gangnam. It's pretty boring." I said with my eyes glued to floor. 

"It's not boring at all. What do you do in the office?" He responded. 

"I work in reception. And it is boring! I spend all day doing nothing." I said playfully, rasing my head to look at him. He chuckles slightly before we reach the bathroom. "I'll wait for you outside." He said, as I nodded in response.

After relieving myself I look in the mirror and fix my face, adding some lip tint and powder to my nose. I need to make sure I look good when I'm in the presence of a God.

I open to door and walk outside, noticing Yoongi leaning against the wall on his phone. He looks at me when he notices the door open, and smiles at me. I smile back, still feeling shy. He gestures for us to walk back. He immediately starts up a conversation again. 

"So, how old did you turn last week?" He asked. 

"21. I finally feel like an adult." I said, laughing. 

"You should go out and celebrate. We've got a few days off for ourselves. We're going out on Friday... Do you want to come?" He said shyly. I looked at him, not knowing how to respond. 

"Uh, sure. I'd love to." I said, trying to contain my excitement.

We stopped in front of the lounge door. "Give me your phone." He said, holding his hand out to me. I looked at his hand, then in his eyes. I clumsily took my phone out of my bag and handed it to him. He started tapping and then gave me it back, smiling at me. 

"I'll text you the details." He said. He put his number in my phone?!

He opened the door and we walked back in. Hyerin was basically sitting on Jimin's lap she was that close to him on the couch. Aish... This girl. She can't control herself.

The assistant from before walked in. "Alright ladies, time to go. Thank you for coming." He said, smiling. Hyerin groaned and stood up. BTS hugged us one by one again to say goodbye. And when Yoongi hugged me again, I could swear I felt him hug me even tighter than before.

"See you soon." He whispered in my ear.