T H I R T Y O N E

Jangmi's POV.

I wake up naturally in Yoongi and I's shared bed feeling refreshed and excited for the day. Today is our one year anniversary. Unfortunately Yoongi's work schedule is full, so most of it I'll be spending on my own.

I grab my phone to send a text to Barbara. Maybe she'll want to come over for the day.

Jangmi ~ Hey, bab. I'm all alone today :( Wanna come over?

Barbara ~ I can't. Sorry.

I'm thrown off by her blunt text. That's weird, not like the Barbara I know...

Jangmi ~ Everything okay?

Barbara ~ Yes.

What the hell?

Jangmi ~ Uh, okay. I guess I'll see you another time :)

~ Seen 9:38am

Is she mad at me? She's never acted like this before...

I shrug it off, thinking she may have had an argument with Tae and isn't in the mood. My phone dings and I see an unread message from Hyerin.

Hyerin ~ Wanna hang out today?

Jangmi ~ Hey, yeah sure! Wanna come over mine?

Hyerin ~ Yay! Sure. I'll get ready now :)

Jangmi ~ Can't wait <3

Hyerin and I are sat in the main living room watching TV. She's been filling me in on her and Jimin as I haven't seen her for a couple weeks. They're doing great, amazing in fact. She couldn't be more happy.

"Have you spoken to Barbara lately?" I ask her. "No, why?" She responds. "I text her this morning and she seemed really off, it's not like her." I say, getting my phone and showing her the conversation.

"What the fuck?" She says in a confused tone, grabbing the phone from my hand to get a closer look. "Maybe ask Tae?" She adds before handing my phone back. "I don't wanna pry though, Hyerin. It's none of my business." I say, putting my phone down. "She clearly wasn't in the mood to talk. If she wants to tell me she will, I don't wanna go behind her back." I continued, sipping on my coffee.

"Yeah but it's weird. It seems like she's mad at you, she at least should have the decency to tell you if she is..." She says. Hyerin's known for being blunt and confrontational. Most of the time she doesn't give a shit and will say and do what she wants; which I admire, but I don't have that level of confidence. Even if it's to my best friend.

"I'll see how she is tomorrow. I don't want drama on my special day." I say, catching a puzzled look from Hyerin. I huff at her frustratingly. "It's mine and Yoongi's anniversary..." I say furrowing my brows. She quickly gasps and her mouth forms into an "o" shape.

"Shit! I forgot." She exclaims. "That's why you wanted company, huh? He's at work today isn't he?" she said, giving me a pity look. "Yah! I don't want your sympathy. He'll be back later tonight anyway." I say, taking another sip of my coffee.

She chuckles before opening her mouth to speak. "So what have you guys got planned tonight? Spare me the details after dark though." She winks. I playfully hit her arm. "Hajima!" I laugh. "I don't know. He hasn't told me what he's got planned. Actually I don't even know if he remembers, I haven't heard anything from him yet." I say, looking at the mug in my lap.

"What?!" She checks the time. "It's 1pm and he hasn't text you? Called you? Nothing?" She squeaks.

"No. He's busy, Hyerin. You of all people should know, you live with him when he stays at the dorm and with Jimin." I say. "He'll call me when he can." I add.