S I X

A/N: WARNING. SMUT CHAPTER.

I crash my lips into his, immediately plunging my tongue into his mouth as I caress his chest. I feel him smirk against my lips, before he quickly grabs me by my hips and picks me up, my legs tight around his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. He stands from the couch not breaking our kiss.

He ventures into the bedroom and slowly places me down on the bed, hovering over me. He notices the clothes I placed there earlier, and with his arm swipes them off. He slowly crawls closer to me, placing one knee on the bed, with both of his arms placed either side of my head.

He lowers his head down and our lips mould together, moving in perfect sync. My fingers intertwined in his beautiful, soft hair. I bite his lower lip, asking for entry; I then slide my tongue into his mouth, our tongues colliding and fighting for dominance.

I want him so bad.

I let out soft moans into his mouth, both of us letting out erratic breaths. He pulls away from my lips and starts working his way along my jaw, placing soft kisses down my neck, softly sucking and nibbling at my skin, marking me.

He stops and pulls me up gently, slowly taking my sweater off. He wraps his arms around my waist and places delicate kisses along my collarbone and chest, just inches from the hem of my bra.

I stop him and take his shirt off, revealing his perfectly toned abs. I run my fingers down his torso, leaving him letting out a breathy moan. He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me to him, placing his lips on mine once again.

"You're so fucking beautiful" He moans into my mouth. My eyes closed, relishing in this moment, I let out a short, breathy chuckle.

He starts to trail his hand down my back, unhooking my bra with one hand, letting it slowly slide off my shoulders. He throws it on the other side of the room and leans back, looking at me. He cups my breast in his hand, gently massaging it as he places wet kisses on my neck, marking me once again. I moan in his ear, and I can tell this excites him more.

His hand trails further down my body, lightly grazing my navel and moving closer to my dripping wet heat. His hand runs along the inside of my thigh, I squeeze my eyes shut and tense up at the sensation, feeling myself becoming more wet, letting out soft moans into his ear.

He places his hand on my pussy over my underwear, and begins to trace light circles over my clit. I moan louder, causing him to rub it more vigorously. I'm gripping onto his shoulders, digging my nails in leaving marks on his perfect pale skin.

He stops and begins to take my skirt off, then slowly slides down my underwear; leaving me completely bare in front of him. He comes closer to me and again places his hand back onto my clit. This time the sensation is overwhelming. He can feel how desperate I want him.

He lays me down on my back, still gently massaging my nerve. I arch my back at the overwhelming pleasure, moaning his name. 

"Yoongi, don't stop..." I moan, as he breathes heavily into my ear. 

He slides a finger into me, and gradually begins to pump it in and out. 

"You're so wet..." He groans lowly in my ear.  

He begins to place open mouth kisses along the skin of my neck, trailing down towards my collarbone. He begins trailing his kisses further down my body, before reaching my breasts. 

He flicks my right nipple with his tongue, then closing his mouth over it completely, sucking on it harshly whilst he pays attention the left by rolling it in between his fingers. The sensation of him stimulating my buds makes me feel like I'm going to cum then and there.