Chapter 2

Lisa's PoV

The class dismissed and I immediately went to Jennie's room to fetch her with Sunmi behind me.

Once I enter the room there's no Jennie nor Evan.

"Oh hi"A girl approach me

"A-hhh , hi?"I answered awkwardly

"Are you looking for Jennie? She's heading to the canteen"she said politely so I flash a smile

"Really? Thank you for informing me. What's your name?"I ask politely too

"A-hahaha. I'm Layla nice to meet you"she answered smiling

"Yeah , thank you. I'm Lisa and this is my friend Sunmi. It is nice to meet you too"I said and bid a goodbye because Im going to Jennie in the canteen.

After that I went to the canteen and I think you already know what happened.

Damn , my heart.

I saw her smiled to Evan. Damn , I don't even know how to make her smile that way...

"I told you,Liz"Sunmi said then drag me to the cashier.

I ordered one milk icecream and one slice of strawberry cake for Jennie .I usually do this. I usually buy her this foods because this is her favorite.

"Where's yours?"Sunmi ask inspecting what's in my tray.

Yeah, she knows that these foods are for Jennie not mine.

"I'm not really hungry,Sunmi. Don't worry"I said then flash a smile.

"You sure?"she ask worriedly so I just nod.

"Okay then. Let's go"she said and guided the way.

We stopped at where Jennie and Evan is. And I thank Jisoo unnie and Chaeng for being here already. I know we're going to make a scene without them so....

We sat down and this is the arrangement. Jennie is sitting beside Evan and Jisoo unnie. And Sunmi , Chaeng and me are sitting together. Jisoo facing Chaeng. Sunmi facing Evan and me facing Jennie.

"Here's your--"I was cut by Evan

"I already buy her that kind of food so no need to give her that"he said that made my blood boil.

He's getting into my nerves.

I face down and close my eyes as I clench my fist. After that I sigh heavily to calm my self and face Jennie who's now staring at me that made me surprise. It's rare to see her staring at me.

"If that's the case then"I said and flash a smile.

"Just eat that , instead"Chaeng commanded so I just laugh a little.

She sounded like a unnie to me again.

"Silly, I'm not hungry--"someone cut me.

"Eat that"she said with her usual cold voice with a poker face.

I look at her and smiled.

"I actually bought this for you but I guess....Okay if you say so"after I said that I started eating what I bought for her even tho I'm not hungry.

I love her so much so I need to do what she ask me to do.

"Jennieyah~ mind if I'll take you home later?"Evan said in a flirty tone that made me hold the spoon tight.

He really wants me to get angry to him.

"So that means I'll solo you later??"Sunmi ask me happily.

Jennie , Sunmi and I always go home together. I'll drop them in their house after the class. That's so usual. But these days this guy keeps on taking Jennie away from me.

"Chaeyoungie , want me to take you home later , too?"Jisoo said in a flirt tone but Rosé just glared at her.

"I prefer being with Lisa later"Rosé answered that made Jisoo pout . Haha. My bestfriend is so..... Aishhh! I can't describe it.

"Wae!!????"Sunmi ask Chaeng pouting like a kid.

"Uh-uh. I'm not going to attend the class this afternoon. I'm going to fetch my childhood friend from Thailand"I said to them smiling .

"Who?"Sunmi ask me while pouting.

"A guy or a girl?"Jisoo unnie ask.

"A guy"I answered.

"That's great. Jennie will get angry to you if it is a girl"Jisoo said laughing that made Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Nonsense"Jennie said

Ouch...

"Y-yah"I call her stuttering.

She raise a brow waiting for me to continue.

"Y-your being---"Sunmi cut me off.

"Your being rude. If you don't want Lisa--"Jennie cut her off.

"Yes , I am. And did I say I like , Lisa? As far as I remember I didn't say something nor give her hope , so please can you back off a little?"Jennie said straightly to Sunmi that made her shock.

And what she just said keeps on echoing in my head...

'Yes , I am. And did I say I like , Lisa? As far as I remember I didn't say something nor give her hope , so please can you back off a little?'

Okay.

That's it.

After she said that she walk away with that guy.

Am I really hard to be love with? Is it so hard to love me? Guys , answer me? Is it so hard to love me? Huh?

I court her for two years already and still...

Aishhhhh! I'm fooling myself.

I think I should stop already.

----------------
A/N
What do you think?Leave a comment!