Chapter 24

Lisa's PoV
"What the hell happened to your lips?!"I don't know if that's a question or a scold so I decided to not answer it and just sit beside her not minding about what will Jisoo's reaction .

She's possessive about Rosé. What a pity , she can't have her. That's why they are not yet in a relationship because Rosé found out something about her.

"Bam?"Chaeng ask Bambam who's now sitting in front of me. He put the tray full of food and that's for me because I ask him to buy me a food because I'm too lazy to order in the counter .We are here in the cafeteria. Me and Bambam didn't attend our morning class because we were drunk last night and on the morning our heads got hurt so bad.

"Ask her"Bambam said that made Chaeng a little bit pissed.

"Why are you guys absent this morning? And what are you two doing ,here? You don't have classes this afternoon"Jisoo ask us but I didn't bother answering it because my lips hurt when I am talking.

I'm still angry to that guy. I saw Evan and Jennie going to our table. I don't know why Evan is always joining us. Is this his way to make me piss everyday? Because they are always together?

I started eating when they arrived. I can feel her gazing at me but I decided to ignore it. After she kissed me? But she just go out with him!—

"Aww!"I winced in pain when the chopsticks hit the part of my lips where the cut is. I harshly put down the chopsticks on the table and close my eyes for a second out of annoyance.

"Careful"Chaeng scolded me and I just nod .

"It's bleeding"I was surprised when Jennie stands up from her seat and sat beside me as she gently wipe the blood with the tissue . I look at her in the eyes and I hate to say that I like what she's doing right now.

I get out from my trance and look away as I get the tissue from her hands and wipe myself up .

"Why the hell is this bleeding? I got this yesterday and that means that this should be healed by now"I said and put the tissue on the table.

"That's a big cut , right there"Evan commented and I just nod.

"Let's go to clinic"Rosé said was about to stand by I stopped her.

"Don't worry this much. This won't last forever"I said—

A hand grab my wrist. When I saw the owner of this I got scared when she look at me like she was ready to scold me anytime from now.

Bambam's PoV
"Where are they going?"Jisoo ask me

Jennie drag Lisa to I don't know where. I was about to ask her but I decided to not do that because I want them to be in good terms.

"Let them go where they want"I answered her and she just nod and continue eating.

I look at Evan and in my surprise he is smirking. What's wrong with him?

Lisa's PoV
"You don't have to do this"I said as I look away when she was about to put a medicine on my lips.

I am here in her house. I don't know why she drove me her with my own car. Probably ,because to clean my cut? I prefer not to , especially when it comes to her. Why is she doing this? Evan would think something about us!

"Why are you so hardheaded? Look at me"she said but I didn't.

She cupped my face with her left hand to make me look at her. When I face her I saw how annoyed she was of my actions so I just decided to stay still.

She started to clean my cut. It is very hard for me to control my feelings because she is very gentle in cleaning my cut and I can feel her breath between our gap.

"Why did you get this?"she ask as she sit on the chair facing me.

I look away and said "You don't have to know"

"Tell me"she said in a angry manner that made me face her.

"Thank you for this. I'll leave now"I was about to leave her room but she grab my wrist and drag me to sit on the chair again.

I sigh in defeat. There's no way I'll win over her .

"I got in trouble because I got pissed"I said and in my surprised she lean closer to me to give me a peck on the lips.

"Don't get hurt again or else I'll just kill you myself"she said worried.

I blink my eyes twice.My heart is pumping so fast. I felt like my heart will go out of my body anytime soon.I stand up. This is wrong.

"Why do you keep on kissing me? Does Evan know about this!?"I ask but she just chuckled at me!

"Are you acting like this because you think that me and Evan are dating?"she ask me trying not to laugh.

I look at her in disappointment. So she's denying it now??!

"Are you denying it? You and Evan go out on a date yesterday! Evan told me in front of yo—"she cut me off with a hug that made me so shocked.

"We aren't dating. We went out not just by ourselves. We went out together with out with our group mates because we have something to discuss"she said as she break the hug.

I sat down to the side of her bed in frustration . So that jerk made me think like they are dating!? Is he having fun on me!?? I'm gonna kill that jerk!

"I'm so dumb"I said

"I'm glad you know"Jennie said and sat beside me.

When I look at her she is smiling. Is she happy because I'm dumb? What the hell?

"Do you have a question?"she ask me and raise a brow.

A question?— I widen my eyes. No.No.No. This can't be! I smile like a fool.

"I don't know if this is what you're talking about but do you perhaps want to be my girlfriend?"I ask smiling without breaking our contact.She roll her eyes trying to hide her smile and hug me!

What the fuckkk!!! I want to screammmm!!!! This can't be!!! If this is a dream I don't want to wake up anymore! Im gonna stay here until I die! YESSSSS!!!!!

"I think that's a yes"I said as I kiss her cheek.

"You're so cheesy"she said and hug me again.

"I don't care. I love you"I said but didn't get any response.

I sigh and just caress her back to make her feel more comfortable—

"I love you too"

And that's it. All my internal organs are now screaming . Don't die for now ,Lisa. You have Jennie now ,you should take care of her. No more drinking of alcohols I guess.

-------------------------
A/N
Hello guys. Happy 23rd!!!! In short HAPPY JENLISA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!