Chapter 7

Lisa's PoV

"What present will you buy for tita?"I ask her

Were here at her favourite restaurant.

Actually I am thinking that were on a date because it's so romantic in here. Probably it's because today is February 1.

Tch.

Valentine's Day is near.

"Why?"she ask me back and raise a brow

"Just asking. I still don't know what to buy"I said and cross my leg.

I'm done eating she's not. So I'm here waiting for her. Palagi naman ih!

"Stupid"I heard her whisper

Yeah. I'm always stupid. I even waited for her for two years without her not giving me any hope or something..

I stood up.

"I'll go now. We'll just meet each other at the parking lot after"I said—

She grab my wrist,stopping me.

"Sit down"she said with authority so I did! What do you expect me to do? I'm scared so shut the fuck off.

"Jennie,I'm going to—"she cut me off

"Where's the 'I'm just going to stop calling you 'babe' when you already have a boyfriend' thingy that you said weeks ago?"she ask me without any emotion as usual.

Why? She don't even want me to call her 'babe' in front of other people because we don't have a thing and now?

"You hate that,right? Why bother?"I ask her back and she rolled her eyes

"Just tell me your jealous about Evan ,so you stop"I laugh because of what she said.

"Kinda , and that's not just the reason"I answered honestly

Wait— Why is are we talking like this? We're not a couple! HAHAHAHAH!Maybe..

"You're dating Evan ,right? Don't worry—"she cut me off

"I'm not"she said to me with authority again

"But you're comfortable with him—"she cut me off again!

"So you are! You even let that girl put that disgusting hickeys on your neck"she said to me straightly so I gulp.

"Well it's not your neck anyways"I said then look away

"Yeah. And I won't let that happen  to me"she said then stood up so I just laugh.

Did we just fought?Haha.

I stood up and followed her.

She was busy looking for some designers clothes so I just stood up behind her.

You know guys I really want to think that Jennie is checking me out because she even see this hickeys in my neck which is barely seen because of my jacket.

"Are you done? If you're not let just meet in the parking lot I'm just going to buy a present for tita"I said then left.

I heard her talk from behind but I didn't look back because I dont want to so I guess she's pissed.

I look for some perfumes and I found this Channel thingy. I didn't smell it because I'm not that fun of smelling perfumes. So I bought it and went to the wrapping center.

And guys...Jennie is here too!

When I approach a girl which is working here approach me too.

"What do you want me to wrap ,mam?"I would be lying if she didn't said that with a flirty tone.

Well...she's beautiful. But no.

"This...please make it simple for me"I said and smiled back.

When I handed her the perfume and guys...haha. This girl is really flirting to me. She even touch my hand when she get the perfume.

"Yeah..sure"she said then wink—

"Flirting"I heard Jennie whispered beside me so I just laugh.

"That's my impact,Jennie Kim"I said to her

"I don't care,LalisaManoban"she said to me straight in the eye.

Tsk. I just laugh. She's so cute guys. I can't handle it.

"Are you jealous 'babe'?"I said making sure that she heard the word 'babe' in it.

She look at me and smirk.

I gulp.

She put her hands in my waist!

"Why 'babe'? Should I?"she said to me seductively—

"Awww!"I said almost screaming.

The heck after she said that to me she pinch my waist!

"Don't you ever flirt ,again"she said without looking at me and get the the present that the girl handed—

"Mam,here's your—"the girl is cut by Jennie who took the wrapped present in her hands and grab me.

Guys.. what is she doing?

I'm confused.

———————
A/N
How was chapter 7?
Ayan na nag-update ako!

Happy Jenlisa Day mga ungoyyyy!!!❤️🔥🌵