Chapter 27

Bambam's PoV
"Where's Lisa? I haven't seen her since morning"Jisoo ask me.

We are eating our lunch here in the cafeteria. Lisa didn't go to school today because her head hurts. She slept with Jennie last night. She said when she wake up Jennie isn't there anymore and she just left a note that says she's in school already.

I wipe my lips with the tissue before answering her.

"Her head hurts , don't worry our bestfriend from Thailand just landed here and she's taking care of Lisa right now"I said and they just nod except for one person.

She look at me with confused face. She's curious about it huh? Okay. Let's make this fun.

"Do I know her?"Chaeng ask me and I immediately nod.

Of course she do!

"Somi"I told her smiling and she smiled back.

"I want to see her. It's been awhile"Chaeng said and I nod.

"You should come with me after this then"I answered her—

I got startled when somebody hugs me from the back. I turned around and saw Somi smiling widely beside Lisa. I stood up to give her a hug and a kiss on her cheek too. While I am doing that Lisa sat beside Jennie. Evan's not here so that means she can do her thing right there.

"Omygad , it's been awhile sis"Chaeng said and hug her too.

"I miss you unni"Somi said to Chaeng hugging her back

They break the hug and then I introduce Somi to Jisoo and Jennie.

"These are our friends. This is Somi guys.The girl beside Rosé is Jisoo and the girl beside Lisa is Jennie. They are a year older than you Somi"After I said that Somi bowed to them and Jisoo just smile to her but Jennie didn't. She just nod and continue eating her lunch.

"Sit he—"I am too late to ask Somi to ask beside me because she quickly sat beside Lisa that made Jennie raise a brow.

Lisa didn't actually care about Somi being clingy to her because Somi is like a lil sister to her so she don't mind.

Lisa is wearing a oversize tee and a pants with a hat on her head.The hat is covering her face–Wait—She has no makeup on her face. Okay? When we made a eye contact that's when I notice that she's still half asleep. Oh , I think Somi wake her up and ask her to bring her here.

"You're not wearing a makeup,Liz?"Chaeng ask her and Lisa immediately nod.

"I'm too lazy to put a makeup today that's why I am wearing a cap"Lisa explained.

Jennie stared at her for a while and then she look at Somi who's busy playing with her phone.

"Do I look that bad?"Lisa ask her that made Jisoo laugh.

"You look like a baby"Jennie answered casually kike it's not a bug thing.

"Your baby"Lisa said back and took a sip on Jennie's juice. Jennie didn't protest and she just let Lisa do that.

"Do you have any girlfriend Liz? You should introduce her to me if you have any"Somi ask still looking at her phone.

Why did she ask? I wanted to laugh when Jennie and Lisa stared each other . They don't know what to say. So I decided to change the topic.