Chapter 33

Lisa's PoV
I feel so bad yesterday when I almost lose the chance about getting her back. But in the end it went well. And I am very very very happy about it.

When we settled things yesterday, we decided not to go back there because we look like a mess because of crying . We talked and catch up things between us. But her phone rang and she was told to go home already. She said it's her manager.

When her manager texted her that he is already in the parking lot near the exit area I insist to her that I should drop her there and talk to her manager which she didn't disagree at all.

I did thanked her manager for everything and in my surprise he already knows who I am. He told me that Jennie sometimes talk about me which made me smile. She waited for me. After all the talk I finally got to ask him if I can take her out which he gladly said 'that would be great'. He's like a father. He is so supportive like Mister Kim.

I am on my way now to her hotel room. It's already nine o'clock so I guess she's already awake. I didn't tell her that we'll be meeting today because I want to surprise her.

I knock at her door two times when she heard that she said "wait a bit!"she yelled from inside.

I smiled.

Cutie.

When the door opened It reveals Jennie with her night gown. I chuckled and handed her the coffee and the doughnut that I bought earlier when Im on my way here.

"You look cute"I complimented which earned a blush on her face.

I feel so great. I still have the effect.

She tiptoed and give a hug. After that I kiss her cheek that made her surprise but after that she smiled sweetly to me. Gosh, I miss that!

"Thank you , come on in"she said so I went in

There's nothing special in her hotel room. How many days will she stay here?

"You didn't tell me you'd be here"She said with a cute frown.

"Why? You don't like me here?"I playfully ask which I earned a glare from her.

She didn't changed at all. I love it.

"Kidding aside! I don't want you to get angry to me because we had just fixed our misunderstanding yesterday"I said went to her and embrace her with my warmth.

After that she drag me to her room and made me sit beside her. I was about to speak again but I stop when I saw her serious face.

"Be honest with me................ you didn't flirt with other girls when we separate ways right?"she ask me seriously which made me laugh but I stop because she slap my arm to make me serious.

"Tell me!"she half yelled.

"Why would you think that way? You know you are the only one whom I love. No one will replace you in my heart and in my mind babe."I said which made her flash a smile.

"Is that true?"She ask for confirmation

"Of course it's true"I said but I was shocked when she hit my right arm again.

"What??"I ask confused.

"Then who's that girl with not so pale skin and with black hair–"I cut her off by owning her lips.

Fuck. I miss this. I started to move my lips with hers. Her lips is so addicting. I miss her so much. Our lips dance in sync and started to deepen. I noticed her smiled back when I smiled between our kiss then we stop.

"You didn't answer my question"she said .

I smiled and took a peak on her lips before answering.

"She's my cousin , Niki Manoban Zefanya"I said

I think she felt relieved when she heard what I said because she smiled closing her eyes for a second. So I got to chance to take a peak again.

"I told you. I'm behave when we are away from each other. I don't want to break your trust again"I said and she nod then pouted waiting for my lips to land on hers.

I gladly kiss her lips. I love her more than my life. She's my everything. No one can replace her in me. I love her.

-----------
A/N
Guys , I badly need your suggestion for the next chapter so that I can update soon. I lost ideas! Help me outtttttttt!