Chapter 22

Bambam's PoV
We are about to go to the cafeteria but I spotted Seulgi looking around and it seems like she's lost. What is she doing here?

I nudge Lisa and point at Seulgi.

"Is that Seulgi?"she ask

"I think so. Let's invite her to eat lunch with us. It seems like she's lost"I said and walk towards Seulgi's direction.

When she notice us she flash a smile and run towards us to give a hug.

"What are you doing here? You seemed lost"I chuckled after she hug Lisa.

"Yeah. I'm looking for the cafeteria.I'm very hungry"she said rubbing her stomach.

"We were about to go there. Let's go, I'll treat you lunch"Lisa said as she hold Seulgi's jacket and run towars the cafeteria.

I followed them behind but I stopped when I notice a familiar presence again and she seemed lost. I walk towards her smiling and when she notice me she pull me for a hug.

"It is very surprising to see you here"I said as we break the hug.

"I'm looking for you guys,actually"she said.

She's so calm when she's talking nor moving her body what the hell. I find her so unique! And I'm loving it.

"You'll graduate tomorrow,right? Come on let me treat you a meal"I said and grab her arms.

We went inside the cafeteria and order some food that we like.

"I'll pay for it"I informed the cashier and flashed a smile.

"I can pay for myself,Bam"she said that make me shake my head.

"I insist "I said and paid for it.

"Let me carry it"I said as I grab the tray from her hands.

"I felt so ashamed. You are a master"she whispered that made me laugh.

I went were our usual spot is. When they notice us Lisa was startled seeing Mina. Lisa stands up and give Mina a hug.

"I'm so surprised to see you here"she said as they break the hug.

"She's Mina guys , one of our special friend"I said and Mina bowed to them and they did the same.

"Sit there"I pointed at the seat next to Lisa.

So this is the sitting arrangement. I am facing Mina , Jisoo facing Seulgi, Rosé facing Lisa Jennie facing Evan.

"The food is so delicious. I want to eat here everyday"Seulgi breaks the silence.

"Anyways , what brought you here?"I ask her.

She drink her orange juice first before answering me.

"My father ask me to fix things with the principal because of the trouble cause by some students here"she said and ate again.

I was choked when Chaeng suddenly nudge me. I drink my water and look at her.

"Is she part of—"she was whispering on my ear but she didn't continue because there are many people looking at us.

"Mina"Lisa called her