Chapter 29

Third Person's PoV

"Lis, I don't feel like going to the practice this afternoon. I want to go home and spend time with our visitors"Bambam said to Lisa.

They are here in the canteen having a brunch. Jisoo and Jennie is not yet here. Actually,they're planning to avoid those two this week because they are so busy about some personal matters.

He's referring to Hyuna and Somi ,actually.

"Do whatever you want. I'm not going to attend the practice this afternoon. I'm going out with Hyuna"Lisa said that made Bambam and Cheang smirk.

"Is it a date?No.... It's obvious"Bambam said and chuckled.

"What about you,Chaeng?"Lisa asked

Chaeng wipe her mouth before answering and then flash a bored expression.

"Sehun said he'll fetch me here this afternoon but I'm not going to go with him because I want to sleep after this"Chaeng said and the two just nod and continue eating their food.

Two girls approach and sat with them together with their tray of foods. Jisoo sat beside Chaeng and Jennie bravely sat next to Lisa.

"Lis.."Jennie called out Lisa

Lisa swallowed her food and drink her juice not answering.

"The food is not that tasty today"Lisa casually say not minding the girl.

Bambam laughed and just nod. Chaeng is ignoring Jisoo's stares. Jisoo is probably angry to her because of what she had knew.

A guy with a toothy smile sat together with them with his food that made Bambam irritated.

"What's up,people"Evan said with a smirk.

"Chaeng we need to talk"Jisoo said and was about to grab Chaeng's wrist but failed because a guy with a fresh and cool aura grabbed it first. Jisoo look at the guy's face and that is the time where her blood boils.

"Chanyeol? Where have you been? I've been waiting for you,silly"Chaeng sweetly ask then stood up and give Chanyeol a hug.

Jisoo clenched her grip because of the scene .

Lisa was about to stand too but Jennie made her sit again. Lisa looks at Jennie in surprised. Jennie held her hands and look at Lisa on her eyes .

"L-Lisa, I don't k-know how to e-explain everything to y-you"Jennie said stuttering.

"It's fine"Lisa said and removed Jennie's hold but Jennie held it again.

She didn't want this. She's very afraid about them breaking up. Jennie really loves Lisa. She truly love her. Same way as Lisa.

"W-we're okay right , b-babe?"Jennie nervously ask , her hand shaking.

But..

Lisa smiled bitterly and removes Jennie's hold again.

"You know that we can't deny the fact that we are not okay,Jennie. We are not okay. I can't be with you. I'm sorry" And with that , Lisa walk away from her not looking back again.

How can they fix this?

It is very complicated.

------------
A/N
Sorry short update.
I am very busy guys.
I am really sorry.
Please don't leave me.
I'll update tomorrow again.
I promise.