Chapter 19

Rosé's PoV
"I am so hungry"I said to Jisoo

We are here at Jennie's house because we have decided to just hangout here since she don't want to go out so we just decided to come.

Whatever I'm so hungry.

"Aghhhh! Where the hell is Lisa?"Jisoo ask Bambam who's comfortably laying on Jennie's couch

"I don't know. She said she's busy and she has to see Gedeon"Bambam answered

"That first year kid?"I ask and he nod

Oh yeah. Lisa's always mentioning that kid to me because of his editing skills. But I have always thought that Lisa is good too but she'd deny that.

"What's with her and that kid?"Jisoo ask

"Call her and ask her to bring some food before she comes here"I said to Bambam

Bambam's PoV
I always hate it when someone will command me but okay. I'll let this pass. I get my phone from my pocket and dialed Lisa's number.

"Bam?"

"Where are you??"I ask like a kid ,complaining.

"I told you I'm with Gedeon right now. I'm busy editing . Why?"she ask

"Did you just forget that we are going to hangout at Jennie's house today?" I ask her eyeing Jennie who's just quietly listening to our conversation.

"I didn't. You know Bam , If you want me to go there as quick as you want. We need to end this call" I think she's a bit scary with this tone.

"Okay-Okay fine. I'm sorry. Just bring food enough for us when you come here okay? And work quick! Jennie is hungry!"I said and hurriedly end the call.

When I face Jennie she was glaring at me I just show her a peace sign. That's the only way to make Lisa come here as fast as flash haha.

Lisa's PoV
"Thanks a lot"I thanked him because he helped a lot on editing some pics.

"Are you sure you're going to finish that? I can help you edit some if you want to. Just call me nona , I'll help you right away"he said so I just nod and bid my goodbye and went out right away.

Tsk. I'm very busy and they are bothering me! Thanks a lot Gedeon. I honestly appreciate his help. Even though he's younger than me he is so good at taking photos and editing them. I envy him because of that.

I started the engine and drive to Jennie's house. I already bought some chicken and dumplings since me and Gedeon is in a restaurant earlier. And yes, I am already full. While editing some pics we are eating and drinking sujo earlier because both of us didn't eat breakfast , so yeah.

I went out of my car and walk towards the door. I was going to knock it but someone opened it. In my surprise its Jisoo. She smiled at me but after that she hurriedly get the chicken that I have bought. Ahhhhh...!

"What took you so long!??"Chaeng ask me but I just smiled at her .

Bambam got up from the couch and gave me a side hug. I saw Jennie who's looking at me so I flash a smile but she just rolled her eyes. Nothing's changed? I guess so.