Chapter 28

Bambam's PoV
"You look healthy,you've gain weight"She said and smiled ,waiting for Lisa to hug her.

We are here in the airport. Lisa seems not to be taken back. She's staring Hyuna with her longing eyes . Somi and Chaeng is here with us.

Hyuna laughed because of Lisa's reaction and walk towards her to give her a warm hug which Lisa immediately respond. She rested her head to Hyuna's shoulder while hugging her like what she always do when hugging Hyuna. The hug lasted for about thirty seconds because Lisa didn't want to break it.

And being the gentleman that I am I help Hyuna with her baggage.

"Have you eaten?"Chaeng ask her.

Hyuna shook her head and cling her hands to Lisa's arms. Lisa seems so fluttered. She's staring Hyuna. She should talk! Tsk.

"Since we haven't eaten anything for dinner. And because I am the dongsaeng here that means the adults should grant what their dongsaeng want"Somi said smirking.

Somi being with her self again.

"Whatever,what do you want?"I ask her eyes brightened because of what I said.

"I want to eat in a something different. The one who has a gold thingy on the meat. I want to taste that."she said imagining the food in her head.

Since we don't have any energy to argue with her we all agreed.

When we go out from the airport our two bodyguard approach us and help us with Hyuna's luggage after that a car stopped in front of us.We went inside and make our self comfortable. I am sitting between Rosé and Somi while Hyuna and Lisa is in front of us,sitting beside each other.

"Bring us to a restaurant that has a good on the meat ,please"I told the driver and he immediately started the engine.

Two cars is following us ,our bodyguards. It's not that we can't fight. We're just too lazy to fight.

"Bam, Invite Chanyeol and Bobby to eat with us. I want to see them. If Chanyeol will not reply to you again tell him that It's my command"Hyuna said that I immediately obey.

Chanyeol is a very introvert guy , sometimes. That's why he's not with us during our fun times or something important than that. He's a busy guy. He is close with Chaeng by the way.

"You guys are graduating,right? I'm very happy to hear that."Hyuna said smiling.

Her being supportive is the best thing ever .

"You're coming right?"I ask her and she immediately nod.

"Forget about that. We won't come"Lisa said without looking at us that made me irritated.

"And why is that?? It's our graduation! Why—"before I could continue she cut me off with a glare.

Ahhhhhhhh! What's with her!??

"Some things never change"Hyuna said as she chuckled.

When Lisa hear her chuckle she immediately turn her head to see Hyuna's face. Tsk. Don't tell me she's still in love with her? Haha. Can't blame her.

"Are you in a relationship Lalisa?"Hyuna ask her .

Lisa stared at Hyuna for a while before shaking her head as an answer.