Chapter 5

Bambam's PoV

"I said don't buy something for her!"I said angrily to her.

You know what? It's lunch.We are arguing about her buying these foods for Jennie.What the actual  fuck.

"Just these once. I won't but something for her after"She said so I just sigh and accept the fuck that I loose again because of this hard headed girl.

"You guys ,okay?"Lea ask

Remember Lea? She's the one who gave Lisa hickeys.

"Oh yes. Don't worry"I said and give a flirty smile.

"Lisa is that for me?"Lea ask while smiling.

Hahaha. I was holding my laughter because of her reaction. She glared at me before answering Lea.

"Ah..yeah.Just sit there at the corner of the cafeteria. I'll just going to pay this"Lisa answered and the girl nodded and do what Lisa told her---

Pak!

"Awwww!!"I complain.

"Why do you have to do that!?"I ask said almost yelling at her.

"Why is that girl here?"she ask me straightly in the eye so I gulp.

Damn , she's being this---you know.

"I don't know"I lied.

I know actually.haha.

"Don't lie to me or else , I'll call your dad and tell him abou---"I cut her off.

Damn she's using my 'dad' again.

"Okay! Okay! I know! She's from New York and just got here. Remember when your drunk? And fell asleep? I approach you and that girl. We talk , that's it. She ask me what school but I was not yet enrolled that time so after that day I ask her to come with me. That's it!"I said and role my eyes.

. I hate her!

"Stupid. That girl is a whore"she said in my ear.

"I know "I answered

"I don't date whores"she said so I just laugh.

"You think I didn't  know you that much ,huh? Manoban,I know you don't date whores. Just use her!"I said in her ears.

Were like idiots right now whispering to each other.

"Use her!?Are you out of your mind?"she said half yelling in my ear.

"No I'm not. I just want you to make Jennie jealous ."I said--

Pak!

Awww......She hit me again.

"Fuck you ,Bam. Let's go"she said after paying the bills of what we bought.

Lea was sitting next to me and Lisa was sitting next to her---

"Aigooo. Who's this girl ,Manoban?"It's Jisoo.